Dragon Blood 20 person giveaway free shipping worlwide. ** closed**

Fat Pack, I like that…Nice ring to it…
Fat packs are out…
Fat Packs In The House…

6 Likes

@DougDawson thank you for that, i did not know i was on the list, really cool thanks again my northern friend hope you are doing well.

2 Likes

@BigMike55 your awesome for this thank you for chance at some free beans but I know they didn’t come free and they took work and I am thankful brother.

4 Likes

Hey guys. I signed up for the dbh on @BigMike55 thread already. I’ve been hearing something about “fall boxes” and want to know if that’s when I’ll get mine? I haven’t signed up for a fall box tho. Just the dragon blood hash plant. Not sure how it works.

1 Like

Most of those runs are for the spring/fall box. Once you are signed up and its time for the spring or fall box they are part of, then you go to https://diygreenlife.com/product/og-seed-run/ and go through the steps. I am not sure were the main thread is that explains how they work, but you can get some info on some of the co op/box runs threads that are around. Some people have paid the shipping etc already through that site, but I am not 100% sure if Sebring is ready for the flood, so lots of us have held off hoping he will give a green light.

5 Likes
1 Like

#13 is open if somebody wants it please speak up.

I requested all addies and will have these out modal morning. Thanks for the fun everyone!

3 Likes

I’m open to a second pack if in a hurry to ship!
Just Tryin to help ya know…lol

2 Likes

Haha I don’t wanna sound greedy but me too.

All seeds Ive collected, Purchased, seed runs, OG boxes ect ect I’m taking half of them and it’s going into my 2022 Secret Santa Box, someone will end up with LOADS of gifts lol I’ll probably need a bigger box :package: by then.

5 Likes

Im interested in them if they are still available mate

1 Like

Someone worthy will come along…

That wasn’t for you @Patsyk90 , I’m talkin at @CADMAN Cadman.
Welcome to the thread Of Dragon Blood

1 Like

Wow!! Your gonna make someone’s year!! He’ll o an OG gift! @Astrodude was firs. I’ll put 2 in your envelope.

3 Likes

Thats no worries bro and thank you happy to be here on OG great community

Did you come over from IG? @Patsyk90

1 Like

@corey Give them to @Patsyk90 or @Astrodude bro.

Your already sending me 1 pack :wink:

I’ll happily split my 1 pack with the Secret Santa 2022 Box :package: :upside_down_face:

I don’t wanna take from someone who doesn’t already have something coming.

3 Likes

I have IG pal but havent logged on it in months a mate of mine put me onto OG im only new to growing so he told me to check this out

1 Like

Not sure where I am on list im L2 but id take #13

1 Like

Sorry man. I already filled it.

Cool know worries, congrats to the winner.

1 Like

Everybody’s letters will be outbound in about 2 hours. Thanks!

11 Likes