Dragon🩸Hashplant grow journal

@misterbee
I gonna run these DBH’s alongside the Tangie from @GCBudz… I might cross them.:thinking:

Day 1

54 Likes

If you get a keeper bleeder female I’ve got a nice bleeding male from a cross of Uzblockistan (RSSC) x Nag Champa (Terpfi3nd).

8 Likes

GREAT!! Keep me in mind if you do make seeds. Best of luck, Brother, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Bleeding?!

1 Like

Bodhis dragons blood line has been selected for plants that have a high brix level causing some of the offspring to bleed red when you snap a stem or top them excited to try some of these out some phenos are suppose to smell like cucumber soda and mushrooms :drooling_face: @Hashton_Kusha

37 Likes

Oh wow…so it really “bleeds” that’s crazy! I’m learning all this new shit and to think my small circle of friends think I’m some kind of bud sage. Boy are they wrong!

18 Likes

yes they bleed this one was very dark check it out:

this was a male but it didn’t release any pollen the flowers opened but there was no pollen

27 Likes

I feel you there man :joy:

2 Likes

22 Likes

Wow that is some interesting stuff I’ll be here for the show I hope you make some f2s as well as your cross!!! Good luck :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah I hope so too, so far I only see 1 bean on the verge of extending it’s taproot. But I’m keeping my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t6: that the other 3 follow suit. This would be the most unique strain that I’ve come across.

3 Likes

It’s dam good smoke too. If you let it ripen a bit longer than normal it will put you in the back of the couch.

11 Likes

I totally agree with what @BigMike55 said, very good smoke. They have a couple of interesting phenos to look for, my favorite is the hashy smelling one. Would be nice to get a hashy bleeder.

8 Likes

I took them out the paper towel, and then stuck them in the dirt and made mini greenhouses for them.
Day 2

5 Likes

Less than 24hrs later
3 out of the 4 have broke ground-(I ain’t mad at that) and now it’s time to get the show on the road!!!:call_me_hand:t6::call_me_hand:t6::call_me_hand:t6:

:dragon_face::drop_of_blood:🪴

6 Likes

They’re all opened up and ready for business!!
Day 6

14 Likes

I’m along for the ride my brother, maybe we can work something out on beans if you cross the dragon’s blood. Hell, if you’ve got a few of these left I’ll send you a list of what I’ve got now. I’d love to get my hands on a good blood sativa. Any idea on flowering time? I’ve got 2 girls that are 13-15 week sativas.

4 Likes

WOW how many do you have running now @Hashton_Kusha , major props and I hope you have a great grow The Doc

5 Likes

@DrGonzo13, just 3 of the :dragon_face:’s :drop_of_blood: + 3 Tangies :tangerine: + 4 :afghanistan::skunk:’s…1 :ice_cream::birthday:(f2) and 2 Bad :santa:’s and that’s just in my vegg’n :tent:

3 Likes

I’m all for it bro…I’m definitely planning on crossing one of them for sure.

3 Likes