Dragons Flame Genetics - Breeder Grow Log 2022

Well, its officially go time on the Blackberry Moonshine Bx1 Reversal- (Hopefully)
I am going to treat a total of 4 Blackberry Moonshine bx1s with STS - First one was sprayed yesterday and flipped. 3 weeks from Today I’m going to flip the main cycle that I will hopefully seed with reversal pollen. I plan to flip 2 more hopeful donors next week, and then one the week after. So hopefully by staggering thru 4 copies of the reversals, one of them will dump pollen. A friend of mine attempted to reverse this cut and it didn’t produce pollen, so Im going to be crossing all fingers and toes my attempt will work. The plant I flipped first I’m going to double the amount of STS I usually use and see if going super heavy with the spray gets the job done. If not, I have 2 males on backup which I will debate using if need be…one is a tk x skunkdog bx1 from my friend Matchmaker genetics based outta Hawaii to do a collab, (that’s the male I’m currently leaning towards) as well as a Cherry Pie x ?? male that’s from my work that is also calling my name. We shall see how the cards shake out

40 Likes

Welcome DFG, you are in the right place, good to have you here :pray:

2 Likes

Thanks! Glad to be here.

5 Likes

Plants Slotted to Be Seeded By this BMS BX1 Reversal -

Grape Pie - Archive Cut
Modified Macberry Moonshine- DFG
Blackberry Moonshine bx1 - DFG
Chem 91 VA - Allstarclones Cut
Chem 91 VA - GMO House of Clones Cut
Fire OG - Allstarclones Cut
Corey Stardawg - GMO House of Clones Cut
Deathstar - GMO House of Clones Cut
Forum GSC - Archive
GMO - Archive
Gelato X Dosido - Archive
Runtz - Archive
Dragon - Meraki Genetics cut

26 Likes

This is my blackberry moonshine bx1 pheno that will be (hopefully) reversed to make S1s as well as feminized outcrosses.

37 Likes

36 Likes

I’ve heard good things about GMO’s cuts he has a few ive got my eyes on.

5 Likes

Beautiful flower pulling up a chair and loading the bong seen your genetics listed at a few banks stoked to follow along and learn a thing or two happy growing and welcome to og :blush:

4 Likes

I test what you want… hahahha

good luck with STS @dragonsflamegenetics and welcome!!!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @dragonsflamegenetics!

3 Likes

Welcome @dragonsflamegenetics
I have 1 lil Mac Dragon x Bruce Banger fem seedling that was added after a Goji cut died.

4 Likes

awesome not many of those seeds went out

4 Likes

thanks seem like an active forum

5 Likes

Heres some Grape Pie from my last run -

19 Likes

trying out the new camera we got on black friday deals - this is the haole moonshine #21

14 Likes

18 Likes

Welcome @dragonsflamegenetics, I was just following the haole moonshine grow on IG, you had some beautiful plants in there :v:

2 Likes

yea she definitely is a line with bag appeal and color for sure. Im very happy with it. Ive smoked the first 7 phenos now (26 total females were ran) and all of them, even the non keepers based on other flower traits, smoked very nice. Lot of funky skunky tangerine terps in the line.

Smoking on the 21 right now…

16 Likes

It’s popping in here @dragonsflamegenetics!
Welcome aboard, it’s great to see you here :grin::v:

3 Likes

Here’s some gelato x dosidos cut from archive, flowers from my last run indoors. Shes got the typical gelato terps. Ill seed this with the BMS bx1 reversal, but don’t think this cut will stick around past that.
she has enough gelato to be “gelato terps” but doesn’t have the gelato wow factor. I don’t think this is improved over straight gelato is the biggest take away. I’d rather smoke straight #41 gelato. Still very nice, and great smoke, and vigorous, way easier then straight G,

10 Likes