Droopy leafs - inside coco grow

Please can somebody tell me why the girls are like this 1-3 hours before the light goes off?? I’m currently running 18-6 hours if that helps??

7 Likes

They just know lights out is coming and getting ready for their dark cycle… they are probably pretty up in the air in the morning to eh? Praying anyway…

Its normal, plants look good… what are you growing?

Also, welcome to OverGrow

8 Likes

Ok thanks for that brother, I’m currently growing Kush

3 Likes

Woot woot!

Yea they get sleepy as well as us… i dont see it as often in actual flower but for veg and early flower, it tends to happen… just shutting down light intake for the day and working on nute uptake and growth for the night

3 Likes

Ok i see, i will keep that in mind! :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

One more thing brother haha… can you tell me what causes this to happen please?

4 Likes

Running coco… what are you lights like? How close? What nutes are you running? Same old questions lol

4 Likes

They are sleepy. Getting ready from bed. And what @toastyjakes said. Your lights also to close.

4 Likes

I copied it.
It does it to me. Not all strains do it I notice.

4 Likes

I appreciate you for real… i was lowkey getting worried haha, thanks man good welcoming to over grow… I adjusted the light and will keep you updated

4 Likes

(link is set to the context, but the whole video is cool asf)

9 Likes

Fan burn possibly?

3 Likes

Could be wind burn on those edges… if it was light tox they would be taco’d… also russet mite would taco the edges… or mite in general… no noticable bugs or poo under leaves?

4 Likes

Mhmm it might be :thinking: i’m not seeing any bugs or poo!

IMG_3429|375x500

2 Likes

Same here. Mine does it. I do make sure that they got water. There’s nothing wrong with cutting your hours back. It doesn’t have to be 12 and 12. 11 and 13 works just fine.

4 Likes

Like he said wind will do it. If your humidity is too high. Your light will curled leaves a little. Or if your humidity is too high when the lights are off and then it will curled leaves. If your humidity is to love, it will curled leaves. These are young plants. I wouldn’t worry about the little things right now. They look healthy. If my leaves are touching the dirt, I water right on top of them I don’t care. 16/8 light if you feel like they are working to hard. Sometimes I’ll give mine a break. Give them an early day.

5 Likes

Ohh ok nice one, i’ll keep that in mind. Thanks brother :+1:

2 Likes

What’s the room temp I’d be leaning more to a heat issue !

3 Likes

25 when lights are on :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

If it’s only happening nearer the end of the day I’d be concerned with light intensity?
I’d try raising the light for a couple of days and see how they respond.

1 Like