Drseeds.net experiences?

Has a home done business with Drseeds.net? I’m looking at some motorbreath 15 and want to make sure their price isn’t indicative of the seed quality :grin:

4 Likes

I’ve no experience with them but a google search of reviews showed a questionable reddit thread about them being a white label seedbank but reddit is what it is too. I am a sucker for that cannister packaging though.

1 Like

I have not but, if you are looking for affordable, our own @hoss8455 has some Shellcatcher left! It’s a cross with RIL diesel but, Ive seen some pretty damn amazing results:

4 Likes

Ive got Motorbreath 15 x Cheddar Skunk as well.

7 Likes

I’d trust your well-documented crosses, over Dr. Seeds unknowns, any day Boss!

:100:

6 Likes

After looking at those prices… fuck it ill do the fight (send beans) fir free!
hq720

11 Likes

As would I…

2 Likes

I love that movie, especially that scene… The poor rabbit :rofl: “Wha, proper f*cked?” :rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you wouldn’t mind sending some beans over, I’ve been told that’s THE strain for nerve pain, and I’d really like to walk without lightning down my legs :grin:

Can I trade ya anything??

2 Likes

Lol, now I have to watch that flic :joy:

2 Likes

Well, that was quick. …Almost too quick :joy:

That’s just immense. You rock!

Ur gunna love these, lux. Please post pics of your grow!!!

4 Likes

Holy timing, I looked at my phone and saw this pic, and missed that exact bit in the movie (yup, I’m watching it :joy:)

Absolutely!! They’ll be in my grow log (do a search for aquaponics) :grin::metal:. If it all works out, they should round out my next grow starting in November-ish :grin::grin::grin:

@hoss8455 I’ll fire you a DM with my details, thank you!!

3 Likes

I grew their gdp. It wasn’t awful, and F2 most likely, or S2 I guess. Not really purple. Frosty.

2 Likes