Dubbin' Around with mainerJ

Ran out of steam only got one prisoner out of the hoosegow

Mephisto double grape
use the good ole click zoom. :star_struck:

11 Likes

Lookin great, gonna crank up the chair if ya don’t mind.
Congrats on the 2 year as well growchacho :seedling:

1 Like

Auto‘s on the chopping Block tonight are Vida Blanco Border Jumper. Taller pheno has denser buds with less gas. shorter pheno has same buds, but really gases me to death very strong odor!

Gonna start a New OG acronym. FAF. Frosty as fuck. these two small plants did a job on my Fisker’s.

have fun click zoom photos.

If you recognize your auto Vida Blanco border Jumper plants please chime in I would like to thank who ever made these seed. or if someone knows who made these please give them a tag.

13 Likes

Found it! Awesome, looking forward to the show @mainerJ im watching for sure!

1 Like

top of the day to you, glad you found your way here. not much news or photos to show on the xj-13’s. seedlings are slow and boring. decided to pop a few more to ensure finding that good male when the time comes.

3 Likes

Same to you my friend, I know it’ll get exciting and I’m looking forward to it, nice I like your thinking! Always looking for those frosty males

2 Likes

Good morning everyone

1 Like

slow day in the shop today, just dubbin’ around, at the desk /computer.

for anyone looking for that 420 seed special you should take a look at the sale @JohnnyPotseed is having on his hall of gentecis thread.
i need more seeds like i need a hole in my head. :laughing: but i could not resist some more fire from his great sale. placed 2 orders so far. this deal is too good to pass up. this is his sale.

ANNOUNCEMENT!!

420 SALE - ALL MONTH LONG!
NO LIMIT - ON ALL STRAINS LISTED, WHILE AVAILABLE!

In celebration of 420 & also coming back to OverGrow.com in April 2020 (420!)
This sale will run the entire month, from 8AM April 1 to 8PM April 30 my time (Central Time Zone)

Simple and Sweet!

Minimum order of $30.00 with No Limit - $7.50 per 10pack of any & all strains!
PLUS - ALL ORDERS WILL RECEIVE A BONUS! of my choice (1 bonus pk for every 4 ordered)

With the bonus pack, the price drops even more! (5 for $30.00 = $6.00/pack)

i am pretty sure it will be almost impossible, if not impossible to get 5 ten packs at this price with free shipping anywhere that is running a 420 special! take a look :eyes: hit him up folks for the 420 seed sales deal!

5 Likes

Thnx for the shout out on this sale, my friend. I’m also running a sale on cuttings! lol
https://overgrow.com/t/cuttings-strains-available/

2 Likes

sure thing cuz! as they say “one good turn deserves another” :v: :pray:

1 Like

dubbin’ around in the yard / garden today and yesterday. got the xj-13 seedlings up potted and also popped a few more just to be sure for the seed run.
got the frog pond opened up / uncovered also. still more to do but the freaking mean biting black flies ran me back inside. bastards! i am about spent also

12 Likes

Nice pond!! Cute little seedlings :seedling:

1 Like

seedling are soooo slow! they bug me when i am waiting for them to start veggging out. :laughing:. the first batch is moving into veg and starting to move along. they will take off now that i can put them out during the day. still gets a bit cold at night in the 40’s to leave them out overnight.

2 Likes

i have a question for the auto growers. i know that if i let a female photo plant grow all the way until the end of flowering that it will throw a nanner or two and self its self.

so the question is, “if i take an auto fem to the same long extended flower cycle will it do the same and self its self” ?
anyone have this happen? with their auto fems?

1 Like

the first out door crop of the season is coming in while i was dubbin’ around the yard.

get your grow on and enjoy the grow.

9 Likes

LOL… spring in Maine!

They drove me out of northern Nova Scotia, bloody… swollen… and defeated.

Frog pond looks cool!

1 Like

mean while i was just dubbin’ because i was off work.

i asked around if anyone pushed their autos to selfing. i know the photo reg girls will do this if you grow them to there.

so i asked auto growers of OG if it was possible to make an auto grow till it selfed its self?

No One Responded?

so just hear this, it is what i got. :wink:

you can check out post 23. for some plants i grew courtesy of @repins12. his wonderful vida blonco border jumpers.

i have always had a soft spot in my heart for the underdog / runt. so here is my third pheno runt and a half a plant as Mr Gary would say. from vida blanco border jumper.

i hve been plucking leaves off as they get used up that is why she is naked!

i have pushed her hard past the end to see what will happen?

most of the buds are done.

but the plot thickens.lol. i kept pushing on and on. :laughing:

the bud shots are not the best but you can see the flower part mutating.

and low and behold am i the first auto selfer? got to Patten this shit!

what do you think auto growers? @Carty @LoveDaAutos @Acro ? also any other er auto growers. trying to get my / some auto genes going.

10 Likes

@Gpaw how are you? hit me up with the specs on this possible seed . .i am still learning looking and listening. what do you think of my test? :laughing: hope all is well for you!

1 Like

I’ve had a few produce one singular bean. I’ve pushed plants beyond 180 days that were harvested around half that number, all kinds of torture and stress testing, and just one bean. I’ve never had an auto germ and pollinate itself or others besides that. I also lollipop pretty heavily… get yourself some STS for the future✌️

2 Likes

I’ve pushed a male and had him seed himself, but I haven’t tried a female, yet :grin:

1 Like