Dying Breed Seeds

Anyone growing their gear?

http://www.sourpatchseeds.com/category-s/194.htm

1 Like

300 a pop, OUCH. Wow prices are going nuts these days. Very little info on that site.

5 Likes

That website is Soo sketchy pics don’t load no information on breeds I just get a complete bad vibe

9 Likes

Seems like there is new marketing strategy lately to shock with high prices, that may justify and foresee higher quality…

8 Likes

Seems like a “place 40th in a local grow competition=25 bucks a bean” ego trip mentality these days. Either that or they all take marketing school with DrGT lol. I’ve heard that you can’t buy ‘lucky’ but it sure does sell ??!!

8 Likes

16 Likes

I’ve heard a bunch of bad reviews on Sour Patch Seed Bank.

5 Likes

i remember crazy dago was auctioning a pack of orange crush CBD or something for $500, that site is bonkers such huge margins. it would have to be the same pheno 100% of the time to be worth it, not the 1/1000 is the keeper shit

6 Likes

I think that XXX or XXXX USD range is only justified when buying clones. They have exact and guaranteed properties (incl. tested THC, CBD and terpene levels).

7 Likes

They apparently think they invented marijuana.

8 Likes

I just tried going to the Sour Patch Seed Bank website and it was down. Looks like karmic forces :yin_yang: finally caught up to them and shut them down. Seems they ripped off a bunch of customers and seed breeders :money_with_wings: then went MIA :runner: .

2 Likes

This is one of the reasons i decided to grow my gear trying to get some good strains to develop one or just if find a keeper then , but yes seeds are going to a place that is getting unreachable to me by far, if find something really good that i will really want it or so will have to do big sacrifice is lile i have a 10 pack of seeds on bullseye , but they went back to regular price is 145 for a 10 pack of blue hawaiian , those are one of the ones i want to grab to do more seeds out of it is a strain I’m really interested and when had the money and was working the seeds were not available

1 Like

oh and they still in pre order damn lool

yeah sour patch has been down for a few months at least… did they rip people off for certain? that’s a damn shame :frowning: especially with the price of those seeds …

edit: oh ya i found a thread on RIU of a bunch of ppl getting scammed… i posted on it in feb lmao… this jay frost guy sounds like a real pos

1 Like

Ding ding ding… I had really bad feelings about this site and glad I posted it here. Didn’t wanna rip on em before I knew more but alas! Scammers indeed!

What a toolshed…

check out Sticky FInger - I just got some of these during the 420 sale with my Dynasty order - pretty psyched about “Hawaiian Dream”, it’s the Blue Dream clone crossed with “Maui Superplant”, maybe you could hook up with these guys locally…

https://www.jamesbeancompany.com/shop-sticky-finger-seeds

That hawaiian dream looks super good too