Dynasty Platinum Huckleberry Cookies organic

Here is my tent, really sucks, it’s week 6 and the flowers have barely grown since week 4. I need them to go at least 1 more week for my seeds to finish. I will get some really nice buds but the yield will be half what it should be. The smell of the strain is amazing, the one in the pictures smells of grape bubblegum:

16 Likes

Overachiever :grin: Yeah, that single-cola one is looking ridiculous, but the buds in your tent look like rock-hard frosty greatness. It’s nice to get both quality and quantity, of course, but if you have to pick one…

4 Likes

those frosty nugs gave me a half chub

3 Likes

you should see my friend’s plant - gorgeous. I made him agree to take some nice white-light pics before he harvests it.

2 Likes

this plant just hit week 8 today

13 Likes

Oooooh man there’s some sexy ladies in there.

Looking happy and chunky! Made me wanna double check my seed stash to make sure my PHC were still in there…hehe

Peas
Swampy

Had to drop in for a comment.

She remains very happy.

Not a single yellow leaf at nearly 8 weeks.

Moved up to the 600W to finish her off with clones from the rest of the gang.

Good news, these clones are already in 2 tents beside the Muleskinner’s and mine!!

I started up a pile of new seeds this week, but the focus is definitely on the house guest.

5 Likes

Welcome 99! the foster parent has joined OG

2 Likes

This lovely lady has been crossed with pollen from Penny Wise and Agent Orange, each on a separate bud, at opposite sides of the plant.

The bud with the Agent Orange seeds has begun to hang very low. I hope that is seed weight too!

She’s looking a little more tired today. Still, no yellowing in the leaves, but a little maroon has begun to show.

Harvest can’t be too far away now.

11 Likes

Another mug shot.

8 Likes

Well,

The time has arrived.

Here are the white light photos.

:scissors:

99%

11 Likes

@Muleskinner

The Foster Parent has harvested.

This is the top cola.

7 Likes

yikes, what are you going to do with that exacto knife??

1 Like

It is in the pic for scale.

I do use it to split the stalk for hanging purposes.

2 Likes

cool. this pheno has almost no purple color, wait until you see what the clones of the others do - T1 and T3 turn almost completely purple.

3 Likes

And the Kief is outstanding!

Yummy!

5 Likes

The Nugs are drying up nicely, but still pretty much smell like spinach and cabbage :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Much will change in the next few weeks, eh @Muleskinner

Hang it back up until the sticks break easily.

5 Likes

The clones I kept still look a little messed up.

They will be ready to re-pot into the 4 gallon containers after the weekend.

The cuts were taken well into flower from @Muleskinner 's patch.

So they really look malformed. There are a lot of buds forming, and my vaporizer really doesn’t care what it looks like.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I guess that’s what happens when you take the cuts at day 7 of flower. hopefully they’ll still produce good flowers

1 Like