Dynasty/Relic Seeds (Professor P)

Hello all I couldn’t find a thread to discuss Professor P’s amazing work so I figured I’d make one! I just harvested 1x Grapefruit Socks (Reg) last night and just added 1x Orange Cherries (Reg) and 1x Blue Heron #111 BX1 (Reg) to my new run currently on Day 15 from Seed!

What strains have you grown from him yourselves?
What packs of his do you have in your possession?

And go!

33 Likes

Cool thread, I haven’t grown any of his stuff yet but I have his Grapefruit Web and his Orange Cheese in the vault.

4 Likes

Both of those look pretty nice from what I’ve seen!

2 Likes

Blue Heron #111 BX1 & Orange Cherries
Day 1

16 Likes

Will be cool to see everyone post their dynasty grows in this thread.

I’ve been very interested in his miss universe work since it’s space Queen related.

Happy growing !

6 Likes

Lets fucking go!

I love the professor. Pineapple Fields is my grow to strain. I have Relic SSH, PF, Super Pineapple Haze, Blue Magoo bx3, with The Cough bx3 on the way, and some Huckleberry Cough freebies in the freezer.

Planning on doing an open pollination with my remaining 12ish PF seeds next year, and perhaps get some Cough Rollin in the flower tent before the end of this year.

Here are some photos of PF from early this year.

35 Likes

I have these with Cough BX3 and freebies on the way!

16 Likes

I have always wanted to try his Cough so will be great to follow along when you run it!

5 Likes

Got some salmon River OG just leaving seedling stage! I’ll throw up a pic when I get down there shortly . Absolutely love Prof P and his work, unfortunately until recently it was next to impossible to obtain over here. I hunted these for 3 years before I found some. Stoked to finally have some of his work in the great white North ! And this is the strain (next to blue magoo and blue heron) I wanted the most! Great idea for a thread!

15 Likes

I love the solo table! Killer idea! I’m stealing this one

4 Likes

I have some Caramel Candy Kush, Lime Berry Mega, and Moose & Lobsta V2 waiting to show sex now. I’ll be flowering the females out in a month or so.

9 Likes

I grew their Colombian cheese (Colombian gold x exodus cheese) overall nice healthy plants. One of them had a licorice pine thing going. It was flavorful with a decent buzz

5 Likes

I have a pack of raclette

2 Likes

I have had Salmon River OG and it is very nice. I have two seeds left of Oregon Huckleberry x Blue Heron #111 that i’ll probably never get to.

8 Likes

Birds of paradise, blueberry starfighter magoo, blue goose, blue magoo bx2, caramel candy kush, lime berry mega, moose and lobsta v2, salmon river og
only grown out the blue magoo bx2 and was very unimpressed. havent been able to bring myself to sprout anymore, haha

10 Likes

Ive really enjoyed pineapple fields. A light island vibe. Very trippy and visual. The stuff I bought was grown like shit though.

8 Likes

i 100% wont be buying anymore of his gear! so what ive got is what ive got.

the blue magoo bx2 was tiny tiny nugs with thick branches. mids at best. yield was horrible. plants next to it were 6-8oz plants. the bm bx2 wasnt even 2oz. and crap buds. but hey thats only the blue magoo i havent tried anything else.

6 Likes

The one picture of this (oregn huckleberry x blue heron 111) which i think is one of his first attempts at a blue magoo BX were also tiny nugs. The newer versions seem to be much better yields.

6 Likes

if you like blueberry flavor it had that, if it doesnt work/get me high i dont want to smoke it!

7 Likes

Heres an updated link to his discord.

4 Likes