Dynasty/Relic Seeds (Professor P)

I was trying to get a pack of the kiwi grapefruit the wood out quick. I did get a pack of his grapefruit fruit bx1 though.

2 Likes

I didn’t get in on the grapefruit bx. Just popped 4 of the huckleberry x purple punch.

Scratch that just saw them still on chitown seeds and snagged a pack :joy::joy:

5 Likes

I have some Lava Fields (Starship x Ms Universe) that I popped and will be growing next round

4 Likes

Anyone else grab the 98 SSH BX1? I’m currently in the process of picking up a pack of it. Seems like a no-brainer…

2 Likes

I bet it’s really nice - I debated getting his relic ssh release but cheaped out haha. Some nice reports on them in the dynasty discord - definitely bred towards the 9-10wk varieties though so I don’t think there’s many long flowering haze outliers.

2 Likes

Right. Smells sound on point. Flowers look good. Definitely quicker finish than I’d prefer so likely leaning towards the skunk/NL5 in there, but with everything else(effects plus smells) going for it I think it’s worth checking out :thinking:
Mix with my C5SensiStar or something maybe.

5 Likes

I was thinking about it :rofl:

2 Likes

I have 2 packs of it on the way.

2 Likes

I got 4 packs of the 98 SSH BX3.
4 Packs of the Pineapple Pastures.
4 Packs of the Cough BX3.
Havent grown any of it though. Wasnt going to let the genetics get away though. I like to have at least 20 seeds, that come up, to test a strain. The more, the better.

16 Likes

That’s a motherfucking lineup right there!

4 Likes

Cough bx3 :pray: :slightly_smiling_face:

:

15 Likes

Cough bx3 must be a monster outside. Mine are 5ft in a tent. The big one covers half a 4x4 tent by itself , could have easily ran it by itself in the 4x4 with trelising.

13 Likes

Please keep us updated!!. Im extremely interested in the Potency, of the Cough BX3. Ive got 4 packs of them, but havent run them yet.

6 Likes

Yeah, man! That stretch is real! Here’s some more Cough bx3 with a Judo Chop and a Pineapple Cough thrown somewhere in the middle of that mess.

14 Likes

I have judo chop and pinneapple cough as well. Freebees from JBC. Interested in how the judo chop finishes.

3 Likes

I also got Judo Chops as freebies. Im betting they are excellent. Unless the genetics really just dont match up. Considering the great genes they have, I bet they will light your ass up.
I also got 4 packs of the SSH 98-BX3, and 4 packs Pineapple Pastures.

6 Likes

Fuck yeah. Purchased my second pack of the cough bx3 just for the extra Pineapple Cough seeds for an open polination down the line

5 Likes

Orange Cherries (Agent Orange x Ms. Universe)

All 3 of my Pineapple Pastures turned out male, unfortunately. Was looking forward to that one…

8 Likes

My favorite stalk on a plant ive ever had !
Cough bx3 thank you Professor Sprout!

18 Likes

That thing is ready to hold multiple pounds! Well done

1 Like