Dynavap users unite

Any dynavap users out there? I kept looking at them and decided to pull the trigger on the 2020 m series. Never used one but the reviews are all really good with big vape clouds. I will definitely never buy another battery vape thats for sure.

11 Likes

I bought the 2018 M when it came out. Turned around and bought an omni condenser and the wooden vong stem. Then the dynacoil, a hydravong stem… a 2019 M. Gave all the M’s away. Been debating getting the 2020 M… really just want a different Omni Stem design. Regardless, I’ve been hooked. Haven’t combusted since I got it until just recently. And only because I have an abundance and joints/blunts are easy. Built my own induction heater for it too.

7 Likes

I’ve got a 2019 M Dynavap. I really like mine for when I just want 2-3 small hits to feel relaxed. It’s perfect for that, and the vape is easier on the lungs than smoke.
If you heat it too much though, you get burnt tasting vape. It takes some practice to get the heat just right. Also, the fact that the cap has the little shovel-tab on it, for scooping and cleaning the bowl is awesome too.

3 Likes

Got my 2020 just a few weeks ago, its great.
Nothing to break, just keeps a truckin, right now I have the vapo chamber on a bong stem.

3 Likes

@HolyAngel how much did it cost you to build an induction heater

@Dank-D I think it was around ~$50

Glass Tube
Induction Heater with Coil
Power Adapter
Momentary Button
That’s what I went with. You need a case of some sort to put all this in, and maybe a soldering iron and some wago’s or wire nuts. The glass tube in this case fits the entire dynavap and makes it take around 30 seconds to heat up. If you go with a smaller tube it will heat faster. Check out this guide

3 Likes

I was looking at one of these, but torch is working fine, still, fun project and easy to make.

Pimp it out with one of these once you find that sweet spot of heating time.

4 Likes

I’m a cheap bastard and honestly enjoy doing my own builds. Thanks for the info

3 Likes

I really like mine.

Do you guys grind at all before loading it? I’ve started grinding my weed and I’ve got to say it’s a little smoother - more even heating I guess. ABV looks more uniform in color now.

3 Likes

Just got mine yesterday…must say I’m extremely surprised. This is nothing like my battery operated vape that I used 2x and boxed back up.
Man you can get huge vape clouds from this thing.

3 Likes

Its very nice, fast to heat and sometimes you want a slow char, well, you can have that too.

2 Likes

I really like the concept of these vapes and not having to rely on batteries will research them more … does the heating cap ever go bad and needs replaced? Is the clicking just and expansion of a metal piece just clicking then?

2 Likes

The cap is thin metal, made it glow in several spots while heating it, no issues at all.
The click is in a crimped section in the top as a temperature indicator, gives a little pop-POP, meaning, you just hit low vape range and second pop, you just passed it.

2 Likes

I’m thinking my little alcohol lamp would be a cheap viable alternative to heating them up!

3 Likes

Nice ! So it kinda works like canning lids then sorta of!

2 Likes

Pretty much, the lower down on the cap towards the main body you heat, the more you store up before the click. That way you can fine tune, find your preferred heat.

2 Likes

Yea on the “cannabis enthusiast “ you tube “ stream “Austyn” seems to get pretty huge clouds with them!

2 Likes

Yep clouds for days. I can usually do a full extraction in two hits by heating around the ‘V’ on the cap. Water helps immensely in keeping the vapor cool as it can get kinda harsh back-to-back with all that heat.

4 Likes

Any recommendations for websites to purchase?

2 Likes

I would only buy off dynavap.com if you can as you will get the best support that way if there is ever any issues, but i’ve heard sneakypetestore.com is also good, and they have some other stuff too.

4 Likes