Eagles' Nest

Lemonade Joe says I should say hi here.

Hello!
Here are my babies, day 16

And a couple shots of my favorite girl in flower right now

85 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @River & @Eagles009! Looking good @Eagles009.

5 Likes

Thank you kindly.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Eagles009, nice plants you have there!

6 Likes

Thanks friend. The purple one is a godberry. Very nice diesel stink with a bit of sweet citrus hiding under there somewhere.

14 Likes

Sounds and looks delicious! Welcome to Overgrow @Eagles009.

8 Likes

Welcome to OG! Your plants look great! There are many fine and brilliant people here. So jump in ask questions, post, give advice
Happy growing!

5 Likes

Hey welcome to OG @Eagles009! nice pics and plants and a nice first post!

3 Likes

Thank you very much!

And thanks to all for a very warm welcome. Only been at this since July 20covid so I hope to learn a bunch from y’all and help/share where I can.

I’ve been working at small bush plants that I can get in and out of the tent fairly easily. This blueberry cookies is my crowning achievement :rofl:

43 Likes

No more pictures in the intro thread. Heard!

On the plus side, I now have a digital garden! Moving on up.

I am currently working with:
Autos- gorilla cookies, critical orange, big bud
Photos in flower - godberry, bday funk, pineapple express, blueberry cookies, strawberry amnesia, blue dream revegged clone, and something I forgot to make a plant tag for.
Vegging photos - skywalker og, bruce banner, black widow, and a gsc x jh

I grow in cheap soil, don’t touch my ph pen, or tds meter. K.i.s.s. growing in here. Any comments or strain you wanna see now let me know. Otherwise I’ll put some up organically when watering or playing around with them.

11 Likes

Cool… You can even rename your topic on the top using the pencil :pencil2: icon next to it :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you sir.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Eagles009 . Nice looking plants. :+1:

6 Likes

Looks like you’ll have some nice weight to those plants! Looking great and welcome to OG !

5 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks friend. I average about 2-3 ozs a piece from these plants. They stand 16"-24" in height. I am new to this game and have always been in illegal states so I am figuring out what I like right now…or better stated, finding out what y’all call what I like.

4 Likes

Welcome to the show buddy!

Epic first post, plants look good!

Learning happens for all of us here, always a new tip or old trick to learn and become the best growers we can be.

Hope ya stick around for a bajillion more grows!

10 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome! Seems nice around here, may just stick around a while. I certainly have much to learn!

I was perusing some threads on strain origin / history and the discussion was blowing my mind. Never heard of any of the breeders / strain names getting thrown around.

6 Likes

Lots of very knowledgeable peeps around here . Thats for sure . :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @Eagles009! As you mentioned, people here are warm and generous. Definitely stick around and watch your strain game greatly improve.
Very nice looking plants you have there, I like the blueberry cookies plant the most, she looks as if you put lots of time and effort into her.

4 Likes