Eagles' Nest

Thank you my friend. These have been a breeze to grow.

2 Likes

Beautiful looking garden

2 Likes

@Jinglepot

Entering the home stretch on my run here. chopping in 4-5 weeks probably.

15 Likes

Wow, those males look stacked with flowers! Sour d?

2 Likes

They really blew up quick. Went from preflower to mission accomplished in like 2-3 weeks. Maybe I’d have to check some dates. Felt real quick.

Nah but it’s advertised as “true sour expression” or some BS :rofl:. They are

(G6 Jet Fuel “Clone-Only” x Topanga Canyon OG x Original Diesel BX1)

4 Likes

Those males are just loaded, and the females are sooo frosty looking! :heart_eyes:

My 1 male did that, pre flower to done by week 3

2 Likes

Lol! Damn that’s a lot of pollen.

2 Likes

It is. Damn it man. Nice stuff. I’ll do a bean run soon. I hate that I haven’t. I had some nice males.

1 Like

Dude! I think your plants are sick!

I see one throwing up!
:astonished:

10 Likes

The dust has landed.

5 Likes

@Hemp

Seen your thread closed up. Dunno what happened over there but your always welcome in my thread friend!

Ain’t that one purrrrrty flower? :wink:

17 Likes

Taking a break. Got involved in something I didn’t mean for it to happen. We are good. Cowboy works.

2 Likes

I always liked jumping around anyway. Good looking plants. You have always had some good stuff.

12 Likes

Thanks brother!

Your recent plants have been looking real nice too man! Getting back to what works I see!

1 Like

The cold weather. I was trying to keep it at 70 I need to crank it up. I’ll know better.

1 Like

707 cat piss, f2d by @Indoornesian. Looking good so far. ~five days old. Was watered in and then left alone so far.

Males are dead

14 Likes

I guess I’m out of the loop.

<----Wants absolutely nothing to do with anything that smells like cat piss. Maybe the cat piss smells different there than it does here. :smiley:

3 Likes

Is the smell strong on that Cat Piss? I agree with @Oheeeoh . Cat piss is not what I think of when I want to smoke something. I can never envision saying " Hey bro, you gotta try this! It smells like Cat Piss! " .
Then again, :thinking: I never thought I’d intentionally smoke something that smells like a skunk sprayed my stash either… lol
@Hemp sent me something that smells like burnt rubber and skunk ass. I loved it. Go figure. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I had a plant around 2000 that came from a mix pack of seeds. It smelled exactly like cat piss. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Nah but it tastes different!

2 Likes