Earthquakes in my country

There was almost 100 earthquakes since sunday in my country, Croatia, Europe… Hardest one hit 6.4, razed 2 cities… I cant volunteer, people rushed from all country to help out, had to be sent away because they couldnt coordinate so much people, it still hits that area, whole nation is in shock… My paycheck is next week, we organized to buy food for couple of families, collect blankets and beds… Im so sad and broken i just had to share this…

6 Likes

are you guys fracking?

they had a problem in the states with that

be safe and be free

Dequilo

3 Likes

No… Altough conspiracies showed up… Yea, whole nation is up, we got support from all neighbours, trucks with food and supplies are coming, people are being taken care of… But thats crazy, almost 100 earthquakes in last 3 days?! Ive never seen that before, anywhere…

4 Likes

Greetings…I certainly hope you and your fellow countrymen are safe, considering the quakes. Your country sits on one of the world’s major Faults. It seems Aftershocks occur after “the big one”. Do stay safe, my friend. My thoughts are with your country. Do stay safe/be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray:'s

5 Likes

thank you… its just all so surreal… they predict those aftershocks for months to come… i just cant be at rest, i want to do something, but we were ordered by police not to go there… thank god for european union and good neighbour states, we are getting a lot of help, we will get trough this, its just… every now and then we sense earthshake and wait, will it hit hard or be another little one…

4 Likes