Easiest way to buy seeds with Bitcoin?

Hey everyone, im looking to obtain some seeds from JOTI and i would rather pay via bitcoin over sending cash or international money order. Im hoping someone can give me some advice and point me towards where and how to obtain it. All I really know is that I need to have a bitcoin wallet app. Somebody school me please!

2 Likes

Download coinbase. Done

3 Likes

Ive bought seeds using bitcoin a couple times. Worked great.

1 Like

Dont make the same mistake as i had done by also purchasing on robinhood. When you buy it there you dont actually get the actual bitcoin but rather are investing in bitcoin. You still can make profits from bitcoin. Just no “physical” ownership.

1 Like

If you’re looking for privacy because your in an illegal country bitcoin is not the answer, its not annoymous like everyone would have you believe. But if its just for payment because you don’t want to loose cash etc… then ok

6 Likes

Bingo 20 characters

So i downloaded the coinbase app for android. Now, how do i go about purchasing bitcoin and how do i know how much bitcoin to buy for the purchase im going to make?

1 Like

Fuck it. Bitcoin sucks. Im done trying to dick with it.

7 Likes

Do cashapp I believer u can buy it there it is super easy. Try gemini or if u wanna do it easy with tangible cash look for a bitcoin atm super easy and better then cash for alot of reason

It’s annoying yes. And there are a few hoops to jump through. But it allows u to either invest or just pay straight up with crypto. You do have to hook it to your bank account. Like previous poster mentioned, i by no means think crypto makes it anonymous in this format. Coinbase is pretty safe imo, by safe I mean similar to a banking app. I like it bc I get 10 percent off at greenpoint when I use it . And as a canadian i use it on other american sites

4 Likes

There’s an app here in Canada called shakepay. You e-transfer money into it from your bank then buy Bitcoin or eth with it. Very simple to use and reasonable fees. I don’t know the names but I’m sure there’s lots of similar apps in the states.

2 Likes

Shakepay sounds easier than hooking it to your bank for sure. Maybe I’ll che k it out. What sort of fees?

2 Likes

Bro just send cash in envelope I do this with sannies in NL all the time joti is very reputable just wrap is and send it by overnight priority mail should be fine

3 Likes

I can’t remember exactly but I think buying $500 in BTC cost like 6 bucks or something like that. It was definitely fair.

2 Likes

binance is a great exchange and i think is the easiest for getting an account set up, they require less proof of ID than most of the other ones - you get an extra 10% kickback if you use my referral link

Was about to start a new thread with the same question. Will look into coinbase when I get my new phone in a couple of days.

1 Like

Anyone know a web-based place I can transfer funds by mastercard, buy and sell bitcoins, and pay with in example seed shops?

Me again :o:

I’m verified @ https://localbitcoins.com/ now, and have found a seller, but he ask for this info: Should I just provide it? I’m a complete nub regarding this.

1- ID or Passport

2- Selfie where you appear with your credit card covering the digits leaving visible the last 4 and the name and a written paper where we can read: Buy Bitcoins in www.bitBase.es

3- Selfie from you in front our conversation

No way! Id back off that place. No need to give any of that info out.

2 Likes

Yeah, it seemed weird :stuck_out_tongue: Could you recommend a safe place to buy bitcoins? I need to buy some more seeds! :wink: