East coast Storm Pics

Hello Everyone from Upstate New York, The Islands, The entire Eastern Seaboard send us your updated storm pics, my phone didn’t show the snow falling but we so far have 3 inches
at 3:33 am …

Stay safe and hug someone to stay warm , Thanks for coming…

H~S

20 Likes

Here is the view outside my apartment in Central Florida. 46F and wind gusts of up to 23mph.
@HashstasH sending that package to you today.

11 Likes

Good luck, East Coast.

Bet the grocery stores were CLEANED OUT.

5 Likes

Not too bad but very busy when I went past yesterday. :wink:
Northern NS here. :canada: It’s on us now.

Stay safe folks. :pray::v:

9 Likes

Hard to say how much we’ve got so far, cause of the high winds and drifting. House is shaking like it’s gonna fall down. But we still have electricity :crossed_fingers:
It’s gnarly out there though!

10 Likes

Everyone stay safe.

5 Likes

Well… can’t see out the kitchen windows a anymore

11 Likes

You guys don’t cultivate in East Coast right?
Look this.
Fucking storm.
omg!
this don’t happen on Brazil

3 Likes

Update 8 inches so far still snowing and just regained power after being down from 6 am this morning… stay safe and warm…

10 Likes

Glad u got power back. That’s long power outage.

Hope you can check on any of your elderly neighbours safely.

Best of luck !

3 Likes

That is why I live in Florida. The only snow we see is imported from South America.

7 Likes

2+ feet over here in Little Rhody. So much fun shoveling, NOT! It’s supposed to be warm this week too so everything will turn into a sloppy mess. Glad I didn’t lose power as I gotta keep the girls on schedule.

9 Likes

Born and raised in Ireland ,one of the reasons I live in California no snow :rofl: and I can walk around the neighborhood in my pjs

4 Likes

I remember when it snowed like this!
0 snow-covered-house

Screw winter :unamused:

14 Likes

We only got like 3inches in northern VT. The white mount range that runs through NH protects us from those storms that come off the coast.

4 Likes

We got about 30 inches here in Nova Scotia, nearly killed my snowblower clearing it along with the freezing rain that it turned into.

5 Likes

9 Likes

This is what I think of when my parents would say we used to dig tunnel’s to school . Im a firm believer now

3 Likes

You must be a lil further west than me.
Also NS. :facepunch:. Hi neighbor.
We ended up with about 12 in but had a lot of rain too.
Pretty thick crust over it all.

:v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

God Dam bud , its not cool.
Cold Winter there.
Here today do 100 F

4 Likes