Easy Bubblehash

First let me start by saying that I use the original Bubblebags by Bubbleman. I only use 4 bags:
The purple 25 micron
The yellow 75 micron
The red 160 micron
And the working bag blue 220 micron

The bags go in a 5 gallon bucket in the order shown above starting with the purple bag and so on.
Then just throw in the material to be used:

Put in ice cold water:

Then fill the bucket full of ice:

35 Likes

is this easier than a mini washer??

No it’s not, this is for those that don’t have one.

3 Likes

whatever get the job done is good enough :grin::+1:

What makes this easier is this tool:

It is a paint stirrer but works well for this process.

Now just use a drill and stir away:

15 Likes

Stir and add water if needed. You will know when it starts getting done when it starts foaming up:

14 Likes

Then take out work bag and let it drain:

Take work bag and set it in another 5 gallon bucket or sink.

9 Likes

Now drain the red bag and remove the contents and put it on your drying sheets with paper towels underneath:

This will be the darkest hash with the most plant matter in it.

13 Likes

I also use just a few bags. I only collect the 45. I use the 160 just to catch a little extra crap from making its way into the 45.

I also use the paint mixer too but zip tie wooden spoons onto it to make more of a paddle.

I’m too lazy to collect the 90, 73, and 45. I find just the 45 makes a very nice product.

6 Likes

Do the same with the yellow bag:

14 Likes

And finally the purple bag:

19 Likes

Looks like about 70-80 grams so far.
I will do another run which should harvest about another 20 grams or so.

Let your hash dry for a couple hours and set it in the freezer until ready to smoke!

I hope this helped someone. If anyone has more to add or questions please feel free.

18 Likes

I use the same brand of bags. I cant be bothered with the 25 bag (purple). I also stopped using mixers and drills. I hand stir with a plastic paddle. Its more work but I find I get a cleaner product.
This in my freezer now.

25 Likes

Thanks for this! I wondered about this like yesterday and watched a video or two. I prefer a short writeup with pics, good timing for me. Thanks! :seedling:

5 Likes

Here is what I have not counting what I am still working on:

!

25 Likes

And some dry ice hash:

20 Likes

Great looking collection of hash you got happening . Also perfect write up on how it’s made . Thanks

4 Likes

My pleasure brother……

4 Likes

How much do you get compared to the raw material?

2 Likes

Nice haul!

1 Like