Easy's Hideout

Hey what’s up? So This will be my spot for all things Tomcat.

9 Likes

Hey Tomcat nice to meet ya!

2 Likes

Nice to meet you Tomcat21
You run soil or hydro indoors?

1 Like

Welcome @Tomcat21 cant wait to see some pics. :smiley:

2 Likes

I run coast of Maine

2 Likes

This girl is a creation by me called Poi. Its a cross of Maui Glue(made by me) crossed to London Pound Cake

12 Likes

Different pheno of Poi. She is seeded up with f2s

11 Likes

Looks very nice! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you. Will post more when I get to work

1 Like

These next girls are in veg. I have a bad habit of not keeping up with days. But first up is Pigs In a Blanket from my buddy at Freak Genetics from his new line being released in October. PIB is a cross of Pure Michighan F2 x Chosen one

5 Likes

This is SCAF8. This is a mother that i am keeping from a tester from another buddy of mine. Ill add pictures of one I have in flower right now. I should have top dressed the one in flower but waited to late. She recovered nicely. Pics to come later

5 Likes

Last one for now are 3 more PIB

4 Likes

Hello again. I see you have some nice stuff.

1 Like

I agree. Very nice and clean.

2 Likes

I have some Pink Lotus F4s just breaking ground and a couple Traumatic Pind(Blunt Force Trauma x Pink Lotus F4) that is also just breaking ground

1 Like

LOOK AT TC!!! Didn’t ring the doorbell, didn’t tap on the window, pulled up, jumped out, and KICKED THE OG DOOR IN!!! Well done, Bro. Nice looking plants you made. Think I’ll reserve that spot in the far right corner BEFORE the crowd gathers (I’m sure it will). Continue your magic, stay safe, take care, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I Appreciate it

1 Like

Ye very nice plants…

Bienvenido

1 Like