El Dorado Lab- The Pot Father 323

El Dorado Lab - Legends are True
Cultivar: @ThePotFather323

Hello OG friends,

Was a long time member of OG back in the day - under a different name. The times have changed. I am The PotFather323 - been in love with this wonderful plant for years. I was fortunate enough to travel the world and collect genetics from a number of places which El Dorado Lab is pleased to present you with. As most new seed-banks, there is always the worry of quality, reliability, and service. We are not a seedbank - and we are not new - rather a long time standing boutique where classic and currents strains are bred in the lab. We are able to provide elusive and exclusive genetics at a fair price, with great service and fast shipping. No $300 strains here!! No sir. A little background - my favorite strain is Kosher Kush with the Haze’s being my second (any haze!!). So a lot of our strains have just that - a mixture of sativas and indicas and hybrids. Hope you are interested in our story. Currently our offerings can be found by visiting www.eldoradolab.com and click the order now button. Or take a moment and browse around. We Look forward to hearing from you!! Also check us out @thepotfather323 on Insta, Twitter and MassRoots.

Thanks for you time and Interest!! Current Strains and Info Below.

4 Likes

Malawi Train

Breeder El Dorado Lab @ThePotFather323

Pack Size 10 Regular Seeds

Type Regular

Lineage (M x F) Cherry Malawi (The Rev’s - Male) x Ghost Train Haze (Glue Pheno - Female) from Rare Dankness

(Flowering Time 63-70 Days

Yield HIGH Yield - 6-8 oz. per 4ft plant.

One of my favorite saliva’s - the legendary Ghost Train Haze from Rare Dankness. This was a mother plant that was kept for over 2 years. She has a phenomenal Crazy Glue Smelling pheno. She was regenerated – twice!! Without any lag. Great strong genetics in this female. To go with Thick, Resin Cover flowers that are trichome filled even on the fan leaves. - This female was pollinated with a wonderful sativa – the Cherry Malawi – from none other than The Rev, who so graciously gifted me some awesome beans to create this cannabis wonder. A must try for any sativa lover!!

Gets very tall and and lanky – top heavy but strong branches – highly recommend LST or Topping. Also does very well in lollipop and scrog. Be sure to stop any high or low stress training 2-3 weeks before flower switch, for optimal results. Mold resistant, pest resistant.

REGULAR Seeds
Sativa cultivars: Other
Format: Seed
Cannabinoids: High THC / Low CBD
Flowering: 60 - 70 days
Yield: High
Height: Medium
Indoor / Outdoor:
Indoor
Outdoor Climate:
Hot
Temperate

2 Likes

Kosher Cherry

Type Regular

Lineage (M x F) Cherry Malawi (The Rev’s - Male) x Kosher Kush (Amsterdam Cut - Female) from DNA Genetics

(Flowering Time 63-70 Days

Yield HIGH Yield - 6-8 oz. per 4ft plant.

The infamous Kosher Kush – a favorite of The Potfather and a staple in El Dorado Lab. A beautiful strain created by DNA genetics. While in Amsterdam, was fortunate to obtain a Kosher Kush cut. This female was pollinated with a wonderful sativa – the Cherry Malawi – from none other than The Rev, who so graciously gifted me some awesome beans to create this genetic marvel. Thick, dense, resin coated nugs – with the classic kosher finish and a hint of exotic wild cherry flavors.

Gets very tall and top heavy – highly recommend lollipop and either scrog, LST or Topping. Be sure to stop any high stress training 2-3 weeks before flower switch, for optimal results. Mold resistant, pest resistant.

REGULAR Seeds- Free Random 5Pk w/ all 10 Pks
Hybrid cultivars: Other
Yield: Medium
Height: Tall
Indoor / Outdoor:
Indoor
Outdoor
Climate:
Hot
Temperate

2 Likes

Cherry Cookies

Type Regular

Lineage (M x F) Cherry Malawi (The Rev’s - Male) x Cookies and Cream (Cookie Pheno) from Exotic Genetix

(Flowering Time) 60-67 Days

Yield Medium Yield – 4-5 oz. per 4ft plant.

There are many cuts of the Infamous Girl Scout Cookies. I fell in love in my hometown of Oakland with a cut of Cookies and Cream from Exotic Genetix that was more Cookies then the Star-fighter it was crossed with. So I was fortunate, to retrieve a few cuts and fell in love with one that was super bomb!! Resin, classic cookie look, cookie taste, and a little extra flavor at the end. This female was pollinated with a wonderful sativa – the Cherry Malawi – from none other than The Rev, who so graciously gifted me some awesome beans to create this cannabis wonder. A must try for any lover of Cookies!! Delicious!

Grows just like Cookies. The pheno we chose was very stable, thick stems, supported the heavy trichome covered nugs. Vegetative growth is stable – yet goes in to high gear in flower. Account for height.

Free Random 5 Pk with every 10PK
Hybrid cultivars: Other
Yield: High
Height: Tall
Indoor / Outdoor:
Indoor
Outdoor
Climate:
Hot
Temperate
Cool

2 Likes

Thanks for representing the Gold Country region of growers in
California. It’s the inspiration of the 5H Club (dotcom) and the
grow log over on Ocean Grown Lounge in the Grow Journal section.

As a breeding run it was an experiment and learned many things.
Number 1 of which is: Breed plants don’t have any usable BUDDAGE!!!
It’s all seeds or what would be the point…

Good job…

1 Like

Thanks!! Appreciate the love!!

@ThePotFather …Welcome to Overgrow.

1 Like

Thank you!! Appreciate it!

1 Like

Welcome back @ThePotFather. I enjoy your strain write ups.

1 Like

I must admit, I am salivating, but I think this must be a typo. the pencil near the bottom of the post to edit

1 Like