Element nutrients

Their sample pack arrived today with no instructions
How do I use this stuff mix it with water

5 Likes

I got mine today too. There is a business card in there, other side of coupon that has the feed schedule. :seedling: :green_heart: :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Mine didn’t have a card in it,what’s yours say lol

2 Likes

Feed Chart on reverse side of Business Card, got mine today also. Ordered TWO to see if they would send, they did!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh man that made me crack up and think of this

americancard

3 Likes

I didn’t get a bussiness card the box was open already
Think someone was snooping in it

2 Likes

Tomorrow I’ll post the Instructions, ok? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thanks you

Same here!!

4 Likes

Be interesting see how it works out,I’ve been using fox farms big grow and grow big,

1 Like

Just wait until your first non fox farms crop. I don’t use the FF anymore because it really brings out the floral scents. I can always tell when someone uses FF, I describe it as a hint of dryer sheet.

General organics and roots organics/ soul synthetics have given me the most stinky, earthy buds.

I’m excited to try this nute out and see how it does. I mixed 5 gallons last night and fed it to my girls. Following directions, it brought my ph from 7.8 to 6.39. Added a drop of calmag to lower the rest of the way to 6 and fed it off.

1 Like

Cool thank you I got stuff from them today also with a card but no instructions on mixing

Peace and stay safe

1 Like

They still have the $10 sample pack on offer I bought another one today shit for $10 and free shipping

Anyone have any luck using this

2 Likes

Yeah, my wall of hempies are pure elements by the box ratios.

Im almost done with my flower fuel part, I might just try using LBS by soul synthetics to replace it. I’m only 1/3rd of the way done with the base mix

3 Likes

Did you feed them anything else than the elements ,I stopped and went back to using foxfarm nutes

I’ll give it another try for this grow

1 Like

Not yet. Like I said, I’m almost out of the flower well before the veg food. I do have another sample pack still

2 Likes

Seems like a decent value. I’ve been using Greenleaf Nutrients’ Mega Crop 2 part formula with pretty good results, but they seem to be out of their products on their website, and they charge a lot more for it on Amazon. So…I’m interested in finding a suitable replacement…

tl;dr: I’m looking for good quality/high value nutes that can be used in soil or hydro. Can anyone show a complete grow using Element Nutrients?

2 Likes