Elephant šŸ˜ in the room

Is anyone against having more love to spread around?

I know I could use at least 100 or so extra likes a day in my like stash.

ezgif.com-gif-maker

ezgif.com-optimize (1)

What do you all think?

91 Likes

Cannabis!? All the way!? Bravo @Oldtimerunderground !!! :astonished: :crazy_face: :rofl:

17 Likes

Lol, feels like Iā€™m in No-Like November :sob:

35 Likes

raw

21 Likes

My like meter feels so tiny :cry:
12961532_834866559975525_1630626893650621880_n

:joy:

39 Likes

Canā€™t do it :smiling_imp:

12 Likes

LOL, I am used to it at this point.

17 Likes

I donā€™t have a clue how many likes I have. never have :thinking:

:green_heart: :seedling:

18 Likes

I never pay attention. I just give them. :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

19 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground you are on point with the memes today brother!

Ok my turn.

:joy:

51 Likes

Where can I buy extra ā€˜likesā€™ to advance my status to get the ā€˜appears not to be a dickā€™ level quicker ??? Like, without actually being niceā€¦or can we just buy short term level boosting good guy pins for Fungible ā€˜likeā€™ tokens??? I donā€™t want to put in the reading time, just want to seem like it, video game styleā€¦LOL Speaking of which: Auto-like settings based on my reading profile would be, whereā€¦???

17 Likes

Maybe you should be more selective with your likes. This isnā€™t social media, no hate intended.

I do like seeing guys run out of likes. Shows OG love.

14 Likes

I rarely hit the like button anywhere else. A like here is more than just ā€œI like what you posted hereā€. Itā€™s a way to say hi, itā€™s a way to show support, express that youā€™re enjoying a grow thread and following along even though you donā€™t necessarily have anything to add at the moment.

Likes can replace a comment around here so thereā€™s an argument that more likes would save bandwidth, specially when you consider that likes are such a common thing here that when people run out they usually make a text post about how they like something but are out!

One thing Iā€™ve done to conserve likes is to stop liking PMs as much. I figure if weā€™re talking in a PM itā€™s pretty clear I like what Iā€™m hearing by the fact that Iā€™m still responding :laughing: Even then it feels weird not to like them.

31 Likes

This is probably the place where I have the hardest time conserving likes. It seems like most of what is said here and presented in topics is amazing, and seeing the community mindedness of this place really lets me throw out likes! I do wish I had more, but I like to empty the clip when I can, and then wait (im)patiently for the reload hahah

14 Likes

10 Likes

LOL just kidding around, sometimes I read for hours and forget to spread the ā€˜likesā€™. Conversely I have spent countless hours reading a lot of crap not worth liking, but I still read it. Commenting is more the old way, but if there are rewards for posters recieving ā€˜likesā€™ then I will make more of an effort to spread the clicks

11 Likes

I also forget to spread likes, even if I enjoy reading posts, I donā€™t know why :slight_smile: Sometimes I even return to the page and finally click ā€œlikeā€

11 Likes

How it feels when you have no likes left :sob: lol
vbb5Al

18 Likes

21 Likes

I just used my last like on this post :+1:

12 Likes