Elite cuts (america)

Hey guys thanks for stopping…i want to say RESPECT. You are indeed some of the best growers in the world. I was listening to the history of NL and it got me to thinking…why don’t we do the same???
We have access to world class cuts and some deadly pollen…top 10 or top 5 most elite cuts in North America.
The back ground story…when North America was “colonized” …whatever you wanna call it…the ONLY areas not “sold” were where the THUNDERBIRD lived…its called UNCEDED TERRITORY!

Heyoka are highly respected and i need help bringing attention to this and i know you guys understand war…fkn drug war we lost a lot of good people!!

GREETINGS FROM THE GREAT AND MIGHTY THUNDERBIRD NATION…ZERO TOLERANCE FOR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AND THUNDER BEINGS ARE NOT DEBT SLAVES!!!

THINK YOU CAN HELP?

3 Likes

So is this thread about elite cuts or Native Americans?

5 Likes

IDK sounds like he’s been up partying for 2 days lol.

11 Likes

Am i high as hell or does this make no damn sense.

8 Likes

HEYOKA’S here that a lot…people can’t keep up!

Its ok…i understand!!

Im vibrating on a whole different plane

3 Likes

I agree man praise the thunder beings :rofl:

3 Likes

Native Americans, Italian Mob, elite cannabis cuts

Sounds like a good movie.

7 Likes

Ya I’m confused as well and idk how I went from the history of NL to land in fucking Canada ahhhhhhhh?? LMAO that drink is a motherfucker huh!??

4 Likes

I want a cut of whatever the fuck you’re smoking, it’s obviously some bad shit lol

9 Likes

Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

11 Likes

THE POINT IM MAKING silly IS THIS…EVERY PERSON WHO WENT TO JAIL FOR A DRUG ARREST WAS UNLAWFUL…THEY NEVER HAD JURISDICTION…IN FACT THEY STILL DON’T…HOPE IM NOT BOTHERING YOU DOPE GROWERS WITH INDIAN TALK AND HEYOKAS…ILL LET YOU GET BACK TO WHAT YOU WERE DOING…SORRY FOR BOTHERING YOU!

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/Perspectives_1/Willie_Lynch_letter_The_Making_of_a_Slave.shtml

and BEING A FOOL IS ONE OF THE BASIC INGREDIENTS OF ANY INCIDENTS TO THE MAINTENANCE OF THE SLAVERY SYSTEM . For example, if you told a slave that he must…FKN DUMB ASSES!

I TRIED TO BE NICE…

2 Likes

I dont get. I wanna get it. But I dont get it.

2 Likes

The field mouse is fast, but the owl sees at night.

7 Likes

Dont know what is going on here but I’m dying. So what about these elite cuts?

2 Likes

Captura-2

9 Likes

Dude is calling us dumbasses while he uses quotes from google. LMFAO.

5 Likes

I hope you bought enough drugs to share with the rest of the class.

8 Likes
2 Likes

So is your goal to make some true f1 hybrids?

1 Like

do what Neville did get ONLY the very best cuts and go from there…6 or 10 cuts of only the very best!!!

1 Like