Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

No shit! Happy Birthday Bro! Ahh man, I hate that I wasn’t there to make a page and have 8000 OG give you love!

2 Likes

Not getting away so easy next year! I just marked it in my phone!

3 Likes

I’m getting plenty of love from all of you that are here! :grin::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

And You always will ! You are a helluva guy, a good friend and a big part of my life the last few years! Nothing but the utmost love and respect :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

Wow that makes me feel good! Feeling is reciprocal brother

1 Like

belated happy birthday @Emeraldgreen !!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :cake: :cake: :cake: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Morning dude! What’s kicking?

1 Like

@Emeraldgreen
Here’s a belated “Happy Birthday kid” from an old fart.

1 Like

…And another belated Happy Birthday wish @Emeraldgreen!

If you think the years between 30 and 50 went by quickly, wait until you see how fast the next decade or two are gonna fly.

Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 10.02.38 AM

3 Likes

Happy belated birthday @Emeraldgreen :v:

1 Like

Happy 50th EG, ya old fella! :sweat_smile: Take one to know one!
:grin::v:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. Thank you all for the birthday wishes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I feel all warm am fuzzy
When I was 15ish I kept wishing I was 16 so I could drive. My dad kept telling me to enjoy the time, because I would get there soon enough

9 Likes

Ain’t that the truth @MrGreenJeans ! ! !
Another belated Happy Birthday wish @Emeraldgreen ! ! !

2 Likes

My dad told me the same, and dang he was right (though we didn’t believe at the time). Happy belated birthday @Emeraldgreen !

1 Like

Holy chit was he right :flushed:!! I didn’t believe him either! Thank you

2 Likes

I’m telling my kids to not to rush growing up and they will actually miss this period the most in their life, i don’t think they believed too lol :sweat_smile:

1 Like

We can say it all day long and all they think is “they don’t understand anything “.

3 Likes

There’s is a different reality, one year to a 10 year old is 1/10 th of thier life. One year to a 60 year old is 1/60 th of thier life.

4 Likes

Yes that’s it! Faster and faster we go! Weeee

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Emeralgreen!!!

Have a nice day and don’t abuse of sweets… You have an age ! :rofl:

2 Likes