Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

:joy::joy: definitely tall! Makes me look less fat​:rofl:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. Listening to the rain coming down

3 Likes

Morning dude, at least it’s rain and not snow. Rain is kinda nice I love the sound and smell when the rain comes though.

2 Likes

Absolutely!! I’ve been getting that spring smell for the last couple days. It’s great.
A memory just came up from last year of the dogs playing in the snow at this time last year

4 Likes

So relaxing I love doing that myself!!

2 Likes

Good morning everybody. Hope everybody is doing great. Very familiar with tye sound of rain coming down. :grinning::grinning::grinning:…I Live in Tacoma WA. I think I have fungus growing instead of hair…:grinning: speaking of fungus my vehicles are in need of a deep clean around all the rubber seals on the windows and doors, the fungus grows in all those area takes alot of time to get it out

4 Likes

The p25 is your creation? Be really interested in seeing it in action or if at all possible you do a seed run. Outdoor is always a gamble up here.

1 Like

Had all the windows open it was nice and muddy dog tracks all over the house! My favorite part of spring haha

3 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

What my mind went to when I read this quote. :grin:
WA hair

Only been to Battleground, WA to skate their massive outdoor park. WA seems like a beautiful state for the little I saw.

6 Likes

Morning @Emeraldgreen, morning @InTheWoods , @bevestaldo. How you guys doing this morning?

2 Likes

No not my creation. Copa is the breeder of the project 25. Supposed to be a fast finishing strain. Hope it finishes in time. I have read a couple reviews and growers have had it finish in the northeast.

2 Likes

Yep that is what I am starting to look like​:grinning::grinning:. I think we are on our 3rd or 4 th day of steady rain, day and night…

1 Like

Thats rough, Hope you get some sun soon brotha!

@Hotrods_and_hounds Good morning :coffee:
Doing well, need to make more coffee :grin:
Hope you have a great day!

1 Like

Good morning guys! Make today a good one, never know what tomorrow will bring…. Much love

3 Likes

Well now I know what we are getting @420noob for his birthday

3 Likes

Hey good morning!! From 50 to 25 huh guess I gotta watch the weather more …woke up to a couple sproutlings today! Hope you guys are having a good morning!

5 Likes

That’s the exact joke Mother Nature played on me, yesterday I was in a t-shirt and it was 12 degrees, today it is -8 and more of this crap!

5 Likes

Haha oh man, I never understood why people move when it gets cold, now I understand

2 Likes

Haha ya it sucks, and each year I age, it sucks more and more :laughing:

1 Like

Can’t argue with that, I think next year I’m making winter plans somewhere that doesn’t get under 70

1 Like