Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

gonna get them wet? Some long flowering killer Moroccan weed would be awesome

2 Likes

They’ve been added to the list :grin::grin:
Funny thing is I was watching the Source the last couple days. It was all about the rif mountain and hash smuggling to France

3 Likes

@igor sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do

3 Likes

@MoBilly I gotta go back to the dentist, they’re super nice to me but they totally missed filling a spot on the low side on the tongue side of the tooth.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope your having a great day

7 Likes

Holy smokes. It’s been overcast and rainy here all day. The neighborhood civic league was trying to throw a cook out at the park today. If the rain lets up a bit I’m gonna mosey on down and see if we have any cool people that live in this neighborhood.

2 Likes

Cloudy here also. Perfect weather for

6 Likes

Nice man. It’s so wet here we would end up smoking out the whole block. Not in a good way either. :joy:

2 Likes

Years ago I’d burn all my stem and leaves in the wood stove at like 1-2 am. I’m sure the neighborhood smelled great for any up at the time :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

The other part of the day

15 Likes

I like to take my old plants out back after trimming off all the leaves and ill use the old coco for filling holes in the backyard, transplants of new plants or old ones into bigger pots (outdoor plants), then ill cut down the stems and either burn them in my burn pile or throw them in the compost pile. Ive been building my compost pile for over a year now maybe even 2 I can’t remember but ive never turned it so I guess I should invest in a pitchfork so I can start turning it but it’s driving me wild that my wife keeps putting grass cuttings in it. I’d much rather use the mower without the damn bag and keep my compost pile mostly food scraps

3 Likes

It’s a losing battle. Just concede defeat on it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Lol I just don’t see a use for the bag on the back of the mower we aren’t in a HOA or really fancy neighborhood let the grass cuttings stay in the grass woman!

1 Like

You lost accept it and move on. At some point your going to be doing something she feels the same way about

3 Likes

Yeah your right @Emeraldgreen lol

2 Likes

I’ve eventually learned after repeatedly banging my head against a wall :disappointed::disappointed:

3 Likes

All these auctions are killing my broke ass this last week or so :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed: not sure anyone can relate.

3 Likes

We have the coolest people in our neighborhood. I’m glad we decided to go. Made a bunch of potential business connections and some friendly folks that seemed to like the cut of our jib pretty well.

5 Likes

That’s fantastic!! Congratulations happy it worked so well for you!

4 Likes

Lol did you get in on the buckaroos? I’m spent between toastys , then buddertron, then enjoi. Lol I wish they would have gave some pre warning or spaced it out a bit.

5 Likes