Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

They’re saying 5-8 for indoor

4 Likes

Jesus yeah, haven’t seen that low yet. But also is it shit? I have seen some that low but it looks like yard clipppings.

4 Likes

What they showed me was nice, I couldn’t touch the numbers that he was saying. I think he was just doing exactly what you’re talking about. Every person wants to pay schwag prices for AAA. And they all act like they are

5 Likes

Love when people try to compare apples and oranges

5 Likes

Yeah I wouldn’t pay it too much mind. Schwag prices have always been 5-8 since the mid 90s. The schwag just looks a lot nicer now. :joy:

5 Likes

Yeah I just am not feeling running around trying to get lower and lower prices

4 Likes

Yeah the early 00s seemed to be the end of a glory run where people could get 4-5 bands for the kind bud.

4 Likes

Haha. 2 blunt dimes are back on the menu for 2024.

4 Likes

Morning gang… it is FRIDAY…
borat-e1641756487943

7 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great day so far

4 Likes

Good morning good morning y’all’s

3 Likes

happy friday, everyone have a great weekend!

5 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and all you other awesome space cadets!

8 Likes

Unfortunately part of what drove the cannabis unit prices was the illegal risk. That risk went waaaay down and places like OK and CA flooded the market with mids like no tomorrow. I’ve been telling people for a while it’s not gonna get better.

6 Likes

Good afternoon everyone!! Hope your all having a great slide into the weekend :grin:

@leetdood im in agreement with you on this. The heyday of prices is decades past :flushed:

@Cactus just wanted to thank you for the deep chunk contribution you made. Little birdie told me :wink:

8 Likes

Eh 50/50 , I think once it tanks down far enough and it’s done being a money pit of a industry it will open the doors for a craft market that will probably profit from it better than a large operation. But first it’s going to be a race to the bottom. The same way as you can go buy a 12 bottle of whiskey all the way up to a 1k bottle of whiskey. Personally o think that’s why the dab market shot up so quick, was the lack of decent flower. The dispo out here. You can grab three different kinds and they almost all smell and taste the same. It’s a pump and dump operation. But there’s some growers out there that can put three very different jars in front of you and have it be noticeably different. And the market hadn’t seemed to affect them or there turn around.

7 Likes

On top of that, it also looks like the feds are going to close up the THCA loophole that’s been allowing people to legally ship just about anywhere.

4 Likes

I see all these loopholes being closed up as wall street gets closer to getting in.
My area started busting illegal shops once the mso started operation. They were not hitting calculated sales and started complaining is my guess

5 Likes

hell yes and they have the funds to hire the shark lawyers to make thing happen and apply pressure to get the things the want.

sitting down puff puff pass. a little sip en too. leaving the work load behind for a little bit tonight!

4 Likes

Temple Grandlin.

12 Likes