Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Crippy Sfv og @darkillusion

4 beautiful males and this single female

12 Likes

She looks really nice. What are your plans for her?

3 Likes

She’s in the field now. I’ll be cloning all the crippy crosses within the week for future planting. I need to see if she’ll be done by this fall. Might try to save a male also, but I’m not sure I’ll succeed

2 Likes

The SFV did give it nice structure, GJ :facepunch:

3 Likes

Looking forward to seeing her in late flowering.
@OriginalDankmaster96 I see a lot of the SFV in the top of the plant.

2 Likes

I’ll continue updates as we progress. I prefer space between the buds structure wise. Going to enjoy watching the development with everything

4 Likes

Bandaid haze ix 3.0 up potted

Frankenstein @JohnnyPotseed

ICC 5 @TestOfOath

21 Likes

Accidental auto

Cut early because of mold starting

13 Likes

No bueno. Glad you caught it though!
Its gotta be a challenge inspecting plants when you’re managing a small forest. :wink:

3 Likes

Always something to do :joy:. The density was the best I’ve seen so far with autos. I’m curious to see how the rest finishes.

I love that area your growing them in, @Emeraldgreen looks beautiful. Like a really relaxing spot to just pop up a chair and get stoned.

2 Likes

It’s a great spot. Southern exposure, full sun. The area around is all fields for a beef farm. So peaceful. I’ll take some pictures of the area later

6 Likes

I’d love to see them whenever you have the chance.
We’re not allowed to have homegrow here so outdoor crops isnt an option for me. I’m jealous of everybody who can lol.

We passed medical and recreational, but no homegrow of any kind. Hoping that it changes. I’m only here because of my grandmother so if and when her time comes…if we still cant homegrow, I’ll be moving to somewhere I can.

4 Likes

Originally NY wasn’t going to allow home grows either. When Cuomo got in trouble it shifted some stuff around. Most people don’t care anymore either. I’m s insane how many people are growing just to grow!
Where are you? If you are comfortable saying

3 Likes

In NJ. I hate it here

2 Likes

I’m sorry. Your hanging with your grandma at least

1 Like

@Illicitmango

21 Likes

That’s some beautiful country EG. Reminds me of my part of the world. We’re pretty lucky.(other then all the dam smoke😁)
:v::canada:

5 Likes

It is beautiful there. It’s usually a bit cooler than where I am also. I really appreciate the cooler temperature in the summer, not so much in the winter :joy:. Definitely :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

@emeraldgreen the Cali Orange Haze is going straight ahead. Just over 3’ with that 1 gal pot in front.
Thanks again for a Perky plant

because its been Topped, I’ll be securing the Top-Node with a few pieces of tape… the next visit.

15 Likes