Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 2)

the insurance rate hike is coming to everyone soon if it has not happened yet… they just jacked mine up almost 20 % .
the way everything construction wise has doubled in price and all the storm and fire damage that is on the increase to is costing the insurance companies for sure.
life seem to just get more and more costly every time you turn around.
i hate to think what the future holds for our kids / grand kids.
it really bums me out that the generation before me was the last of the hard workers who got pensions.
i am starting to wonder is my / our generation will be the last generation of the folks who could afford to own a home / property?
i dont have much but i am sure as hell grateful that in 2 yrs or less i will be free and clear and own our little piece we call heaven to us.!

hope everyone has a great weekend!

6 Likes

Rate hike hit ny.

It’s amazing how much stuff has changed since my dad was working.

But the real question is how high is @Mrgreenthumb :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

i hope @Mrgreenthumb is high as can be with fair tailing wind filling his sails! empowering all the good folks there.

have a good time at the get together. :love_you_gesture:

could you just beam me over there for a bit of them good times. :green_heart:

speaking of the wind Emeraldgreen how did you make out from debby storm?

saw albany flooding and other northeast stuff. getting windy here. think i got some tall plant stakes to go dubb around and put them in and tie the tall ones down. saying 45 mph wind.

i hate wind broken plants. :sunglasses: got to go dubb around for a bit unless all of a sudden i get beamed away to the get together. :innocent:

5 Likes

Storm passed with no damage. The ground is soaked through.

How are you faring?

3 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and crew!

5 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly
Good morning everyone
Have a great day

5 Likes

Good morning from the Rogue river…

16 Likes

Good morning @Mrgreenthumb
Looks like a great spot
How is the meet up?

2 Likes

The meet up has been a blast, so much fun… that @mota is a party animal…

8 Likes

For some reason this doesn’t surprise me at all!!
That it’s a blast or @mota is a party animal!

6 Likes

Don’t believe what they’re saying. I’m a clean livin’ man. You know what they say, late to bed and early to rise, gives you more time to smoke more weed. It’ a philosophy I thoroughly endorse.

Where’s my pipe (left the bong at home).

8 Likes

Beautiful spot @Mrgreenthumb! Good afternoon everyone! I hope yall are having a wonderful day so far!

3 Likes

Good afternoon @HighTilliDie @mota
Unfortunately I just can’t shake the feeling they’re understating :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

had half dozen of blow overs due to soaked ground and high winds and one split into three pieces. spot tied that one back together and up righted the others. the blow overs are good might take a bit for the split one to recover from mother nature’s free high stress training. :laughing:

lot of broken flowers in the flower gardens. for example

before storm debby

after the storm

9 Likes

You got hit harder than me!
Glad it’s only flowers that blew over.
Sorry your hard work in your gardens has been messed up

5 Likes

Geez that storm did a number on your flowers eh @mainerJ. Bummer!

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you’re all well

6 Likes

Morning Boss! :heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

Good morning ??
First half of the day is almost over lmao
Have a good one bro !

2 Likes

I’m on my second break from yard work. It’s crazy hot out there. I’m doing about 20-30 mins more once I go back out and I’m done for the day. Haha.

Edit: Going to accomplish about 10%-20% of what I wanted to do out there today. Failed hard today. Haha

3 Likes