Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 2)

Not all of us get up before the sun :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Good morning everybody

3 Likes

Morning dude, who else is putting off chores on a Sunday?

3 Likes

Haha. Iā€™m still in bed fooling about on the internets and tiktok.

2 Likes

See thatā€™s the way to do a sunday. I have to up pot a couple plants and one of my strawberry guava seeds dudded out so I have a little gotta do but that can wait. Well one of the sour tangie crosses stretch to the point it laid over so gotta get it today lol.

4 Likes

Haha. A few grows ago I had some plants that straight laid down on the job before the second set of true leaves came out. She ended up standing back up but those damn plants got tall as fuck. I had my lights jacked to the ceiling

5 Likes

My favorite garlic dog f2 @Radicle_Reefer

18 Likes

@mainerJ I have a question for you.
Does your area have any cakes that are local specialty?

4 Likes

Hell yeah letā€™s get some local cake talk going!!

4 Likes

Remember there are old mushroom hunters and bold mushroom hunters but no old bold mushroom hunters :rofl::rofl:. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

3 Likes

I was heading in a slightly different direction with this.
I crossed wedding cake to Maine Event by Copa. Thought a Maine specialty cake would be a good choice for names

5 Likes

I like a good bundt cakeā€¦:grinning::grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

That cross sounds pretty good @Emeraldgreen

3 Likes

Funny thing they donā€™t realize is there is NYC and then there is upstate! Apparently upstate is anything thatā€™s not NYC or long island :rofl::rofl::rofl::person_shrugging::person_facepalming:.

2 Likes

That about sums it up :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

@emeraldgreen look up whoopie pie itā€™s a Maine speciality cake/treat!

3 Likes

Iā€™ve eaten one or two :grin::drooling_face::drooling_face:. I didnā€™t realize they were a Maine specialty

2 Likes

Hmmm have you grown it out yet? Itā€™s kinda hard to go wrong with the wedding cake crosses.

2 Likes

Waiting for the seeds to finish. I wanted to give a nod to Maine with the name.
A Massachusetts breeder already used Whoopi pie

I do like wedding cake. Itā€™s one of the strains Iā€™ll put into any seed project I have if I can

3 Likes

Lobster cake?

2 Likes