Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 2)

Doing better all the time bro. I’m like one of those Super Balls we had as kids. Slam me harder… I bounce higher! lol

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I don’t bounce anymore, more of a thud with a loud whoosh of air leaving my lungs

5 Likes

1 hour away , not really for doctors closer, plus this is through pain management office. i almost got dropped as a patient because they messed up the order they did things in and i got upset because they wouldn’t admit to the mistake and fix it. Finally i talked to some office manager and explained everything to her. between this , insurance issues , prior authirzations, delays etc… I’m just sick of it and want to make some progress in treatment. I think I will be needing a spinal fusion though ,the first surgery on helped partially and still very disabled

2 Likes

Definitely do what’s necessary to improve your quality of life.
Pain management is a pita

4 Likes

it is but the spinal epidural shot does provide some relief

2 Likes

PSA Nepali watermelon hash plant wiki is open

7 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and all you other OG’rs!

3 Likes

Good motning @Emeraldgreen , @MoBilly . Hows everybody doing today?

3 Likes

Doing better than I deserve brother. :slight_smile: Good morning! Hope your day is better than good.
:+1:t4:

3 Likes

Good morning @Mrgreenthumb @MoBilly hope your both well

1 Like

Morning @Emeraldgreen . I’m not doing much right ATM and I am beginning to think my help isn’t going to show up. That means I might have to change plans for my work day.
A call would have been nice. lol
But yeah I’m getting around better today. Thanks.

1 Like

A call is always nice I agree. I’m glad to hear that you’re getting around better. Just in time for fall :rofl::rofl::rofl: firewood.

3 Likes

Good evening gents!

2 Likes

Good evening

2 Likes

thanks for the info.
:pray:
Just in time for fall :rofl::rofl::rofl: firewood.

bout that time to start stacking the fire wood and filling the fuel tank to stay ahead of the cold that is not to far off.for me. :frowning_face:

getting down to mid forties at night :unamused:, the air is crisp in the morning you can smell and feel that the fall season is making it’s self present and that time for flower is here for the girls up my way…

i have a couple few that will be september finishers, but lots of them are gonna go into october, and may have to drag a couple inside. got some hazes just starting to show.

been treating and feeding them up trying to keep em happy. they get hangery when they start feeling the cold. :laughing:

4 Likes

Definitely feel the fall moving here also @mainerJ we are in the 50’s still thou in the mornings. Been pretty warm in the daytime thou. My la alfie x hash plant is probably not going to finish thou , looks like it is going to need more October time than it can have. The BOG bubbles will be close thou

4 Likes

Did you share pictures?

1 Like

Gonna get some pictures tomorrow, update my thread., hows all your stuff coming along @Emeraldgreen

2 Likes

Morning @Emeraldgreen and all who enter here!

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly good morning everyone
Hope we’re all having a great day

4 Likes