Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 2)

@Indicana_Jones today
download (29)

3 Likes

Terrible position. Anytime you work over your head like that, any liquid is going down your arms

3 Likes

Had several yards of compost dropped off in front of the house. I ended up ordering 11 wheelbarrows too much.

2 Likes

At least it wasnā€™t 20!!!

3 Likes

I had a couple of older ladies walk by and one of them said some shit like ā€œThatā€™s a big job you have there!ā€ I whistled at her like you would when calling an animal and told her Iā€™m hiring. She looked back over her shoulder at me and started laughing.

4 Likes

Lol good evening everyone!

5 Likes

Evening @420noob!

Now you guys compost over the top prepping for winter? Then do you add a layer of straw?

3 Likes

Good morning!! :coffee::coffee: and than off to pex :rofl::rofl::disappointed::zzz:

5 Likes

Right now we are topping our beds back up for fall crops once everything gets down in weā€™ll cover with straw.

And for real with these delivery prices, Iā€™m about to look into the cost of a little dump trailer.

5 Likes

Goodmorning @Emeraldgreen and the rest around hereā€¦ wassup OG!!

3 Likes

happy friday every one, beautiful day here today. :sun_with_face:

for the northeast we have a stalled high pressure that has not moved for going on two weeks now and is supposed to hang around for another week, so strang?
on the up side the warm sunny weather has really been great for the plants. there has been no rain or high humidity, to bother the buds at all.
the well is getting low because of not much rain in a the last couple of months, so watering has been a chore, but i have been able to keep plants watered / fed and happy so far.

hope everyone has a great weekend. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen , @mainerJ , @Terpsnpurps . Wish our weather was as good as yours @mainerJ we have been getting rain especially at night
Hope everybody has a great Friday and even better weekend

6 Likes

Good morning all!

7 Likes

Happy Friday to all, ready for the weekendā€¦ Itā€™s party time! :tada::partying_face::dash:

7 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and everyone else! I hope everyone is having a fantastic day so far

5 Likes

Happy Friday the 13th everyone and good morning!

7 Likes

Hey any of you guys use those coco coir mulch rings in fabric pots? Iā€™m getting some stupid ideas, but itā€™s just crazy enough it might work!

2 Likes

been so busy did not notice its friday the 13th. i usually have a good / sometimes lucky day on friday the 13th.

that is a one huge plant. :deciduous_tree:

3 Likes

Good afternoon everyone. Slow start Saturday here :laughing:

4 Likes

Holy crap. Iā€™ve been lying around with my phone on charge across the room with the only charger that still works with it. I had no idea what time it is. :joy:

4 Likes