Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 2)

It was super cool. Never seen anything like it before

2 Likes

I havent seen thr lights yetā€¦ i start to early to stay up and wa tch them

2 Likes

Valid point for sure

2 Likes

Whrn can we schedule you in for a fire pit install?

4 Likes

Ive had an outdoor pavilion put on my plate for this winter. Maybe we can do a bundle deal. :joy:

2 Likes

Put one of these pergulaā€™s with retractable roofs on the punch list for the projectā€¦ @Indicana_Jones

7 Likes

We have a 25x25 concrete pad in the back that some one poured in the 90s to make a basketball court for their kids. Gonna build a structure big enough to cover most of it.

5 Likes

@Indicana_Jones
Used for what bro? Storage? Growing tomatoes in the Winter??? Growing amazing weed? Thatā€™s what Iā€™d do. lol
A nice private outbuilding for chucking pollenā€¦ Yep. Eva said I need one for just that purpose. lol
:+1:t4:

And good morning all!

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

@Indicana_Jones that would be a great grow space :grin:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! I hope yall are having a great day so far

2 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and @HighTilliDie
Here is a picture of @Indicana_Jones outdoor structure modelā€¦:grinning::grinning::grinning:
360_F_213152140_kxKqRjXptTvOdBMpqNEqanKBvJp1ZEwA

7 Likes

Just needs a fire pit outside of it

8 Likes

Need some place to burn the stems :rofl:

2 Likes

Nice room !!!

2 Likes

GOODMORNING EMERALD hope ur having a great morning

3 Likes

Damnnn, too bad they didnā€™t pour enough for a pickleball court. You could turn your backyard into a moneymaker. Haha. Neighbors would love the noise too.

6 Likes

All night ragers at @Indicana_Jones backyard. Sell tickets at the gateā€¦ of course only VIP members get to hang out around the fire pitā€¦:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Definitely back stage worthy!!

1 Like

I think Indicanna would have you working the door. ā€œWeā€™re at capacity. One in, one out.ā€

1 Like

Me doing the door? :rofl::rofl::rofl: sounds like beyond capacity time to me!

2 Likes