Emeraldgreen first thread

Absolutely splendid @Emeraldgreen ! :star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

Thank you @Budderton it has been a lot of work getting it all done. I’m happy I’m going to be able to put out some first hand experience with atlas seeds.
This is also where I did the Copa testers that I posted in the Copa thread.

9 Likes

Looks like a shit ton of work. Having lugged bales into the bush for years, I appreciate your efforts. Good on you man!

6 Likes

It’s the biggest grow I’ve ever done. Being able to use a tractor and plow made it to easier but still a ton of work.

10 Likes

I sold my round bailer to the neighbor for hay and the next thing I see round bales of plant material. They didn’t say anything to me as they thought I would be up tight about it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

9 Likes

Glad you stopped by! @G-paS Just borrow it from them now :joy:

5 Likes

Well I finally got COVID. Seems to be mild case so far :crossed_fingers:. Guess I’ll be able to get this put up
Be well everyone

7 Likes

The first 5 are the Copa which I have been posting in the Copa thread. The rest are updates on the fogdog cotton candy autos from atlas. The very last picture is all the snails I took off a row of plants.
Up until this point the performance made us really worry about putting them in. Atlas was accurate about hermaphroditism rates and males. Out of 1600 autos we got 1 true male and 2-3 herms.
Stardawg early Iranian done inside very last picture

34 Likes

Unkind news.

A bit of foreshadowing?:grin:
Great updates! It’s cool watching the story unfold. :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Unintentionally did that! I do know how it turned out :joy:. My head is like a snotty pillow. Very foggy thought process.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear, hope you get well soon with no lingering effects
here is a page that might help “eat the fish and spit the bones”, with any information., is my motto
"Covid-19 check in "

2 Likes

Plants are looking great!
I hope you feel better soon.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m just getting hot and cold and tired spells

1 Like

Looking good brother ! Super jealous!
"FIELD OF DREAMS "

1 Like

Thank you. It was an amazing experience. Was incredibly busy, so much work! Super happy to be able to share

3 Likes

I bet!!! that’s like being in …the start of the future for NY
Where foundations are made :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Some more updates of the progress. First 5 are Copa testers followed by stardawg and La. Monarch caterpillar. Bottom two are row shots. The red stakes are about 2.5-3 feet tall

34 Likes

Thank you @LedZeppelin !

2 Likes

Look at this guy go!
You really are trying to OverGrow the world!

4 Likes

I am doing my very best efforts :joy:.

2 Likes