Empty nest grow room

My son has moved out and we moved the furniture from the spare room to his. Now I have the entire room to dedicate to growing!

Waiting on a 2x2 drying tent to round out the room.

39 Likes

Looks very nice. What’s with the duct coming from the ceiling going to the big tent? AC input?

3 Likes

Yes, I have a AC infinity air tap in the register. Going to put a portable AC in the room soon so I can do away with that ducting piece.

3 Likes

Congratulations on completing your 18 year contract! Love the space you got there, looks like you are utilizing it beautifully so far. What strains ya got in there? Future plans for the space?

6 Likes

I’ve got 6 autos going, 4 Apple Pie from Pyramid seeds, 2 Lemon from Seedsman.

4 photos, 3 Strawberry Lemonade from Barney’s Farm, 1 Bruce Banger from Seedsman.

I plan to keep a rotating stable of autos and grow out 4 to 6 photos at a time.

I wanna make hash with half my harvest every run.

7 Likes

Wow, @Harrybud !! Beautiful and clean start to a new room! Plants look healthy, some nice colors and colas! Thanks for sharing! :v::sunglasses::seedling:

☆DJSF

4 Likes

Nice grow! I have two years until I can do likewise in one room and 10 years for another!!

4 Likes

Always prefer to grow weed instead of kids frech|nullxnull, looks like a good start. … beer3|nullxnull

7 Likes

Damn kids sleeping 12 hours everyday and expecting me to feed them…

5 Likes

And you can even get a hermie … :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Nice setup, i wish i had more space im currently set up in my basement which is kinda cramped, what size are thos tents?? That mars hydro looks kinda big, at least it looks bigger than my 4x4 veg tent :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

The big one is 4x4x80". The small one is 2x4x60".

1 Like

I love the madness piping + central air usage! :smiley:

:metal:

3 Likes

Very nice setup! Only about 18 more years, and I’ll be able to bring this option up around my house :grin:

3 Likes

Got the 2x2 tent set up with the bud chandelier for drying.

3 Likes

Chopped 3 Strawberry Lemonade photos today.

3 Likes