End of life or hit it with the cal mag and kool bloom?

Don’t know if this is natural fade or not. I gave it recommended dose of general hydro 3 part along with 5 ml of sensical something or other and 8 mg/ gallon kool bloom. Shouldn’t be pk I wouldn’t think unless it’s just really hungry. Strain is Forum Stomper from Mephisto.

6 Likes

how long into flowering are you?

1 Like

About 28 days out of what I assume to be about a 40 day flowering period. They say 70 days from seed to harvest, but this vegged for about 50 days. It’s prolly really a 100 day strain and I wanna let it go as long as I can.

Watching those burnt tips and borders I would think more about a nutrient burn rather than a deficiency, at that stage plants don’t feed too much, specially being an auto, but just wait for more opinions … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

I’d be okay with over feeding a little bit just not under feeding lol

I would flush with pHed water and find out runoff ppm’s. I am always under feeding, it’s easier correcting a deficiency rather than an excess, avoiding salts accumulated, nutrients lockout or later harsh taste, no excess is good … entripao|nullxnull

8 Likes

I’m in DWC. I just mix the nutes and change them every week. No runoff really to check and I have no way of knowing what exactly is left over all I can do is check the ec :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Not easy to see in that pic hum|nullxnull, how many ppm’s you start with? I know I have flooded OG with this chart but it gives you an idea of what your plant is doing, just check if ppm’s lower down or not before changing res … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

That’s dope af I didn’t know such a chart existed. I only
Check the ec at res change but now I’ll have some idea of what’s happening down there. Thanks :pray:

1 Like

Without hesitation or delay.

Alternatively, grab them by the pots and walk it off.

5 Likes

I expeditiously litfa. If it dies it dies.

1 Like