Enjoi a Giveaway!

Pictured is a Mountain Temple F1 lady. I don’t have pictures on this phone and getting to the pictures will take a minute so this should do for now.

Figured it’s been a minute since I have given away some things out of my stash of goodies.

So here is the idea. On Saturday January 13th At Noon EST I will open up a wiki with 5 spots. First 5 to fill the spots will get what I am calling Mountain Chem. It’s Chem 2 X Mountain Temple F1.

This is open to all USA residents, as I unfortunately will not be shipping international at the moment. Sorry to those who miss out because of this. Still love y’all. And we will keep some goodies for another time for you folks.

Here’s the wiki. Please no over writing and I may not be able to shut the wiki off right when all the slots fill up so it’s scouts honor lol.

1. @DirtySlowToes
  2. @MyrtleGrounds
  3. @GallacreekD66
  4. @JOHN1234
  5. @OhNo555 :us: :comet:

The three extra for my late start

1. @Growgrassblowglass
  2. @Rabeats2093
  3. @Amendment3
47 Likes

From someone who does his fair share of giveaway’s in the WIKI format.

That WIKI is doomed:skull_and_crossbones:

:laughing:

19 Likes

Outta likes :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

I once upon a time use to do wiki battles. But I think that’s not a good idea at this point, I’m pretty sure I’ll have to look back through the wiki log, but maybe not lol. We shall see.

7 Likes

I would love to take a slot maybe number 3 for me

2 Likes

Lol disregard!!! lol

Ill wait to watch on the 13th when the wiki really opens lol

I thought you could wiki and found it weird that i did it when you mentioned it lol

3 Likes

Now that’s funny stuff!

2 Likes

I am going to be here on Saturday January 13th At Noon EST with some :popcorn: just to see that wiki get torn up…

Enoji802 wiki

8 Likes

As a new member I dont even know what a wiki is. Soooo I think I am already doomed to failure. 🫣 But it should be fun to watch. :crazy_face:

1 Like

will work if folks don’t over-ride some one (erase and add your)

1 Like

Try reading :open_book: this. :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

:eyes::purple_heart: happy Saturday

5 Likes

Happy Saturday to you as well. I think our host for today’s wiki has forgotten about us. :flushed::roll_eyes: :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Yep i think so too its like 1230 est

4 Likes

ready for this

Here we go!!
hhh

2 Likes

Bahahahahaha. My usual self didn’t set a reminder so it’s going on at 1PM. Sorry for the late start🙏

6 Likes

Hiyah :purple_heart::metal:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like

I started it. Sorry folks. I’m gonna say I’ll open up some slots to 8 folks.

3 Likes

Thank you for such a chance. And showing such generosity.

2 Likes

Dam I am in :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

4 Likes