Enjoi802's Growing Together Episode 1 (Walk in the "Mountain Temple")

Welcome and thank you for tuning in.

On this edition of what I might do in my life, I’d like to perhaps make some new comrades. Perhaps move my energy in a direction I wouldn’t make it go normal, to help remove the negative, and turn it positive.

Now to begin.

This will be easy, a multiple choice question, with one answer, so let the poll begin.

And from this poll a seed co-op will be formed.

Voting closes Feb 12th for seed choice
Voting closes Feb 14th for soil choice
Voting closes Feb 15th for germination method

Poll is below, please scroll down and vote!!!

46 Likes

True! :seedling: :green_heart:

4 Likes

Hahahahaha I have no idea how to build a poll. Let’s try this again.

4 Likes

Like the intro a lot!

3 Likes
  • Mel Frank’s Chemdawg X GDP
  • Mel Frank’s Chemdawg X GSC
  • Bodhi Mountain Temple
  • Original C99 F2
  • Random Bag Seed

0 voters

28 Likes

Awww yeah. Just hit the watch tab.

4 Likes

Looks as if most are thinking like I am. :wink:

3 Likes

I’m all about the unknown, the mystery, the underdog, random bag seed for the win!

5 Likes

Damn that’s a hard decision :thinking: :laughing:

Regardless of the results, I’m definitely sticking around to see this grow. I would be happy watching any one of those strains be grown out by you.

5 Likes

something about c99 that always intrigues me. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

The C99 F2 I got from soul. He used a original F1 pack back in 2020. I ran 3 seeds and found a nice male I paired with my jack herer and gave him some of the seeds at harvest cup. (it reminded me of my jack herer).

15 Likes

Difficult choices…
I don’t have any from bodhi… not heard many about them before joining OG, and here it is loved.
In europe is more known the c99.

Happy growings!!

3 Likes

Common c99! Lol

6 Likes

that would make sense :nerd_face: iirc c99 was a keeper jack herer that was cubed, wasn’t it?

voted for the chemdawg x GDP if only because I haven’t seen or heard the name gdp in a looooong time

2 Likes

Mel franks GDP run

Is something I did not to long ago lol

7 Likes

Sad I missed the GDP run, but really happy to be in tune for this adventure. If any members have any extra gdp kicking around I would love to trade.

I think any of the choices from your list would make a wonderful run, but I am always partial to Mountain Temple. I love the descriptor about it hitting home for lovers of electric sativas!

4 Likes

Just can’t lose with Bodhi.

3 Likes

I’d love to see the mountain temple. I have a bodhi temple V2 cross i want to get into in the future.

4 Likes

We can add a second poll on soil once this one closes.

5 Likes

That’s a pretty cool idea and it’s gonna be fun to see how things shake out and it makes it feel more personal to have some input on selections thanks @Enjoi802

2 Likes