Enjoying life

Thank you for having me Overgrow,New to group from Ohio, I’m just an old 34 year hobbyist learning as I go.

23 Likes

Welcome! Enjoy your stay. :grin:

5 Likes

Welcome to Over Grow @TrueGritGenetics!

Have a look around and check out some of the ongoing projects. We have some great folks that will answers any questions you might have.

Love your graphics BTW :+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Welcome true grit! This place is great I think you’ll like it.

All the best

3 Likes

Rats, saw your pic and thought they were True Gift Seeds :sweat_smile:, welcome anyway beer3|nullxnull , you can use it as your avatar, great design … Arriba|nullxnull

5 Likes

Hey True Grit – thanks for joining us! Glad to have you here.

5 Likes

Welcome @TrueGritGenetics. and like @Gpaw said ,your logo is awesome

3 Likes

Thank you for having me, I am always up to see some great Genetics and learn new things. I have to admit was set in my ways for a long time but I have been working on that.lol

2 Likes

Ya I got seeds not nearly as many as I had before my step bro cleaned me out of all of my super old Genetics. Lately I did some Starfighter crosses but I slowed down alot due to health reasons.

2 Likes

I was just joking like you: 33+ in your Strainly profile and you’re just 34! :stuck_out_tongue: Don’t worry about the seeds, here you will find good genetics and people willing to share them, hope your health will allow to stick around with us, stay safe and enjoy the ride … beer2|nullxnull

4 Likes

Actually I’m 57 does it say I’m 34 on my profile.

4 Likes

OK, now the math adds up…

You really aught to use that as your profile picture :+1: :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

1 Like

@TrueGritGenetics welcome to the new OverGrow,lots of great helpful people here. I was a member in the original Overgrow till it was shut down.Years later doing a search for any trace of my old grows up pops Overgrow.I was elated to discover that it was back up and running and even better than before.It motivated me to get growing again :sunglasses: and oh baby we are growing.Our community is so awesome i had to change my profile on my Game Golf Clash and promote OG on my FB page​:slightly_smiling_face:

all together we will overgrow the world as Foolgirl, nl420, ot1, Baudelaire, and ~Shabang~ intended when the started OverGrow

4 Likes

That’s why I thought you were 34, linguistic barrier :sweat_smile:, sorry for the misunderstanding … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

Welcome to the OG show. great place to be with an amazing array of people. Good luck to you

2 Likes