Enlightened's 3D Adventures 👹

I’ll be along for the ride, curious on the Sebring genetics , I’ve got 5 os the strains so far and waiting for next run to try some. Soon as I figure this site out will get a journal going. Im getting ready to chop 2 autos and flipping my photos , and got a few clones going.

15 Likes

Welcome to my humble thread everyone, it’s been a long day, it’s not finished yet…
Myco for strong roots, in a seedling mix, trying out the little dirt bags this run,
I like the idea of not transplanting…
I don’t wait for tails, as I believe busting the soil is like their 1st push up :laughing:

I’m not a fan of plastic, all plastic this grow, is recycled from last run and will continue to be used, until they have no further purpose…
Then a new purpose will be found,
you get the idea, not a fan,
just using what I have available to me.

80W budder bar,
grows awesome veg monsters;

Good vibes, keep it green :v:

15 Likes

Looking good i like the little dirt bags :slight_smile: at first I thought you saw me in come with

the dirt bag thing :wink:

your Budder bar is LED? I just picked up 8 - 42 watt four footers to try

thank you for taking the time to post your work always nice to see what others do and how they do it

all the best and enjoy the day

Dequilo

5 Likes

Yes, all my lights are LED, as heat is always a factor in my growzone.
Haven’t tried growing in Summer yet, haven’t been brave enough to battle Mother Nature :v:

4 Likes

Kick back and tune in,
some good tunes for your ear holes :v:

4 Likes

48 hours after tasting dirt,
both Cherry Bombs have sprouted 1st.

Then closely behind SBR and GG;

There are a few more soil disturbances and we will see more sprouts in the next 48 hrs. They all received a light squirt of Aloe go-go juice, as the soil was dry this morning. The dirt bags seem to retain moisture well and should encourage roots to grow outwards…

Good vibes, keep it green

:v::green_heart: :smiley:

11 Likes

Joining the party today, we have;
2 x Mango Haze, 2 Aloha OG
1 x Double Affie, 1 x Lights out Larry
1 x Skullberry, 1 x Greyskull

Excellent germination rates from all 3 strains received from OG, impressive…

10 Likes

This morning, all but 2 seeds have popped, exciting stuff :smiley:

5 Likes

Great outcome.

2 Likes

Thanks @G-paS, appreciate it :v:

1 Like

Very nice :+1: , hopefully I have the same luck this next run, new strain crosses , fresher seeds. Keep it up. I’m curious on the Sebring strains I have the aloha and mango.

4 Likes

From the 7 seeds I planted,
6 have sprouted, 2 x CB, 2 x MH, 2 AOG
The 3rd Mango Haze, I believe was a pilot error, knocked the cup over and I’m not even certain there is a seed still inside :rofl: with that in mind, I’d say 100% germination rate from @Sebring seeds… Very happy with the outcome :v:

7 Likes

Week 1

@repins12 @Oldguy @misterbee @reconbravo @Sebring @ReikoX
@Gpaw @GreenFlex @Seamonkey84
@Automatik

During the first week we have gradually lowered the light into place;
30" @ 5000 lux - 24" @ 8000 ish lux
(80W Samsung 3000K LED, no dimmer)

This little ones shell got stuck and during removal I accidentally tore off one of the cotys, if she doesn’t recover,
I’ll probably gift her to a friend and drop another :japanese_ogre:

Now that the leaves and stems are formed, I’ll introduce a small fan to strengthen the stems and move air.
The WIR holds between 50 - 60% RH
The domes are off during lights on and vice versa to keep high RH during lights off, seedling mat on constantly.

Good vibes, keep it green

:v::green_heart: :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

Looking good brother

2 Likes

Healthy-looking youngsters, @Enlightened420!!! Whatever methods you’re employing, they certainly LUV them. Wishing you continued success, here for the duration, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Looking good. You getting ready to get down. You are going to have a forest.

2 Likes

Is this mango haze mw, the same mango haze from Sebring ?

3 Likes

Why yes it is…

Thanks bro :v:

Thank you for the kind words :pray:

Always ready to get funky bro :v:

5 Likes

The lil Affie freak bit the dust, tap root not fully established and the last lowering of the light fried it, belly up yesterday morning.

All of the others are still looking healthy in the Catalina strain mixer.

7 Likes

Many good ideas to copy Arriba|nullxnull, I see they work fine on them :kissing_heart:, thanks for sharing and following up … popcorn :cup_with_straw:

4 Likes