Erdpurt from Ace

Ace claims it’s 100% Indica some others seem to disagree.

Sure looks Indica to me…

I plan to make some seeds with her. (Purple Haze x Malawi) X Erdpurt and Zamaldelica x Erdpurt

13 Likes

I’ve been wanting to try that one.
I’m interested to see how you like it.

2 Likes

Supposedly she can hermie when grown indoors. I got 5 free seeds so I figured I try one indoors. The other 4 will go outdoors.

1 Like

Looks very indica to me

2 Likes

will be watching, enjoyed some erdpurp crosses in the past.

1 Like

Very interested to see how they do outdoors. What is your latitude?

2 Likes

40 … just north of the Mason Dixon

4 Likes

Yup it’s indica

6 Likes

Been wanting to see something from Ace. Along for the show.

1 Like

I’ve got 6 Ace strains in flower and another 4 strains started from seed.

It’s my first go around with Ace genetics and Feminized seeds. Up to this point the descriptions are accurate. Erdpurt is the least vigorous of 10 Ace strains I have. However Dubi says it’s to be expected with Erdpurt.

3 Likes

Yeah I found your other thread @ray. They all look amazing. Following both now. Hahaha

1 Like

im following this… you got any updates?
I was wanting to trying the Ace version, since becoming aware like 5 or 6 years ago.,.just never knew anyone who ran it… i had my aussie straw, which is killer, so tryn the Ace wasn’t a top priority, ya know what i mean… But im very interested in how the Ace straw beans perform…
The swiss straw is a clone-only, so Ace used felix’s purp ticinesis, and crossed it with the swiss straw clone… IDK if they went any further, or if the Ace version is just an F1? either way, hopefully you get some straw-leaning phenos :slight_smile:

1 Like

Damn @ray those are going to be some satisfying crosses.

Rob at this point I’d say if there was ever a strain strictly for outdoors it’s Erdpurt. She does not seem to like indoor conditions that every other strain is thriving in. At this point growth is slow and topping did not help.

2 Likes

Any update on how this went?

3 Likes