EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

I had the same problems in my workshop, every winter I would get mold behind the things on my storage racks from lack of air movement and condensation from fast large temp swings. I started to use mold inhibitor around Dec to stop it happening but it didn’t make much difference and I ended up having to wipe it off with bleach every month to keep it under control until the weather warmed up.

2 Likes

Good to know and probably why I had to keep applying it :+1:

2 Likes

I’ve read that while searching solutions. I’ll give it a go.
Bleach will kill it but it doesn’t last very long. I can attest to that.
That room is closed off to everyone but me so if anyone would be effected it would be yours truly.
Supposedly the best thing to kill it is h202/hydrogen peroxide

2 Likes

Yes no problem, I found the mold killer you can buy at the store ( you have to look at the label to make sure it doesn’t have bleach though) works a little bit better than vinegar, but it’s pretty close. Full strength can get pretty strong smelling until it dries, but up to 50% diluted works pretty well too.

2 Likes

Yes it doesn’t work on porous surfaces, but it can kill mold on hard surfaces like metal

3 Likes

I haven’t tried the hydrogen peroxide yet myself but I did see a recipe for that. Let me know how it works if you try it

2 Likes

That wall and ceiling is painted with vinyl silk. If needed I’ll stip it all back to brick and get it replastered.
I know black mold is a serious health issue and trust me I’m ontop of it. I just wanted to show the other issue I had from growing. Cough cough! (Bad joke I know)

3 Likes

Yeah man, just passing on the info, I had a hard time getting rid of it in one of my rooms. Vinegar and constant air circulation was the winning combo.

1 Like

And it’s appreciated 100%.
Temperature here in the uk has been stupid low (-5 regularly lately) so closing the windows was my fast fix for my issue.
Once this grow is done I’m cutting my grows in half BUT setting up a tent/grow area up properly with proper external intake and outtake cored through the brickwork of the house so the tent has its own environment.

3 Likes

Nice🙂. You should be set up soon, I’m sure it will be a relief when the work is done

1 Like

@Mr.Sparkle Ghost Rose x Cookie Devil trichomes .

I reckon the weekend and I’ll Chop her.

8 Likes

Plants are stacking now. Got some early Frost forming on the stardawg.

About half way though flower now. :v:

13 Likes

Yeah BoyyyYYYY :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :100: :fire: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

They looking fine ain’t they bro?? Yield is what counts. :v:

2 Likes

Hell YA!!! :100:

1 Like

How’s the flowers coming brother?

2 Likes

Things are going great with the plants bro. Normal life though not so much. Family issues suck but will hopefully get better.

Black cherry moonrocks starting to change colour.

Stardawg frosting up.

Stardawg cutting I took may end up being a mom. The growth is off the charts. I took the cutting 2 weeks into flower and looks like she’s re vegging as im seeing 3 finger leafs on her growth. She’s a beauty

11 Likes

Those look real good man. Going to be a Kind harvest. :100: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Hows the smell?

2 Likes

It’s gonna be a pain of a harvest. I’m planning on hand trimming this lot. Gonna take my time with it and I’m expecting a premium from it.
I’m only just past the half way point flower so we’ve got a ways to go yet.
I know one thing now. These expensive nutrients I’ve been buying in the past can get fucked when Chempak grows like this. :+1:

5 Likes