Drinking next to the vacuum cleaner again? :joy: :kiss:

Hoping for your relief homie :pray:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Get your ass to the doctor young man. :100:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Did you get to the Hospital @Esrgood4u ?

I hope everything’s okay with your arm/health … :crossed_fingers:.

GSC up next i see - watch for any nanners on those, bro … :facepunch:. ?!!

Happy growing, mate…
Gaz.

4 Likes

The bruising is fading @Gaz29 but its happened in the exact same place a few times now and I’ve still got the pulling in my neck. I didn’t go to ER. I rang up to see how busy they were and it’s would have meant sitting around for hours before getting seen. Rang doctors for appointment yesterday and they said April 24th was the soonest one they had. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I’ve grown them in auto form from fastbuds a few times and loved the smoke so I figured I’d try them in photoperiod fems. They are just Seedstockers seeds and cheap AF.

2 Likes

It’s just another way for the UK government to fuck us over.

4 Likes

Never a tru-er word bro. Can’t wait till they’re out.

3 Likes

The (not) Purple stardawg.
I’ve noticed since I’m flowering with 2700k the plants stack more and the buds are much fatter although not as tight.

Check out the stardawg cutting I took from my last grow. She only stands around 500mm from the top of the pot but is as wide as she is tall. I’ve had to sit the pot ontop of a bucket to lift her closer to the light to keep up with her purple sisters.

13 Likes

Damn Bro your killing it!!! :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Cheers @ColeLennon.
That cutting was at one point gonna be kept as a mom but decided to flower her out as I’m dropping the size of my grows down. I’m thinking I made a mistake and should have kept her around. She’d be perfect for scrog growing.
The purple stardawg I’d started in the small tent and planned on finishing them in there but I’d bought the 120 x 60 tent so I though “f#ck it” ill bang them in it.

3 Likes

I think my solstrip rebuild is likely a bit much.
320w driver. 6 2700k strips running at 54w each.

Measurements are from the top of the canopy at 6 inch.

3 Likes

To much, that’s why they make dimmers :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Driver has an inbuilt pot bro. Dimming is not an issue. I’m seeing trichomes on the leafs early on so I’ll likely dial her back a little.

7 Likes

Remember the days when it was full blown with HPS or nothing. That flower looks killer as f.

2 Likes

The 2700k glows like an old hps. It has that orange to it when you look with a naked eye. May sound stupid but I’m also getting more smell under 2700k when I open the tent. Plants are weird. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Dialed it back.

4 Likes

Cool shit man!!! :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Is that a phone app that you’re measuring with? Never seen that :relaxed:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

that Stardawg is phenomenal! Wow.

1 Like