EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Didn’t know you lived in Fort William :laughing:

2 Likes

Oh HELL NO! That’s hotter than the devil’s dick!
Been ranging between High 60’s - Mid 70’s here. RH 88%. Now this is rubbing it in… @Esrgood4u :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My cousin’s husband is from Germany and he LOVES the desert heat like that too. He went to the spa with us one time, that dude was in the sauna for 3 straight hours! Must be really fricken cold in Germany. lol

5 Likes

I’m North East UK @Meesh. It’s colder than a snowmans dick here :laughing:
I’d rather feel too warm/hot than I would cold. I work outdoors most if not all days and before anyone says I should be used to it by now that’s a load of bollox. Being cold and wet is the most uncomfortable feeling ever :unamused:

7 Likes

It’s been crazy warm further south lately, has the sun not made it’s way up to you?

I slept on the spike in heat and left the tube heater on, poor girls got hit with a high of around 29C in the middle of the day, but think we got away with it :cold_sweat: The weather’s getting harder to predict year on year…

6 Likes

Yeah we’ve had it warm. Been in the high 50s for the past 10 days or so BUT I’ve read somewhere we are supposed to have storms the end of this week @trinity. I’m hoping they have got it wrong but I doubt it as I’ve been outdoors and planted a few auto flowers so…

6 Likes

Yep, just checked and apparently thunder storms, heavy rain etc. Sound’s like you’ve invited it with your outdoor efforts :wink:
At lease RH should be up, guess that’s something…

4 Likes

I should move over seas to the USA. Hopefully it would follow me over and give our international friends a taste of our weather :rofl:

7 Likes

Haha! That’ll learn em! Either that or you’ll get the reptilian climate you’re after

6 Likes

The seeds were.

Scotch Bonnet Red
Habenero Red
Habenero Chocolate

So one of them :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve planted a couple red and chocolate and stuck them in my cheapo greenhouse. They likely not grow but you never know. :+1:

2 Likes

They will man have faith :slight_smile: its warm enough a reckon like

3 Likes

Glueberry og and ssdd around 2 weeks from chop
@Gaz29 the glueberry og is mega frosty mate so I’d definitely give them a run.
Glueberry og

Ssdd gifted from OG seed run.

Gorilla glue #4 fems grown in autopots around 3 weeks into bloom.

Skunk 91 that caused me stress the stretch has really slowed down now :+1:around 3 weeks into bloom and in autopots also.

2 reactor 99 in middle and 2 blueberry x green crack at the back. Been under 12/12 for around 2 weeks now in autopots.

I’ve a lot going on this run and for some reason all the reg seeds I’ve planted have ended up female and I refused to cull any :v:

13 Likes

What’s the odour like on the glue berry bro? I’ve had GG4 before and it is dank AF so does the air scrubbing still not help the stank from the cross version? :rofl:

2 Likes

My filter and extraction is total over kill for the grow tent @Explorer. I can’t smell anything when it’s sealed shut. The glueberry og smells really strong but not skunky. It’s a fruit smell so I think the blueberry is dominating the smell. It’s frostier than any gg4 I’ve grown. I’m just waiting for the skunk 91 to start as it’s the ultimate test for my filter :rofl:

3 Likes

What fan & filter system you use bro? On the note of frost I think I may need to get me some beanz!

On my last run I did purple bud from SensiSeeds I only had 4 plants in the 1.5x1.5x2m with my Hydrolabs 6” silent whatever it’s called and a 6” Rhino Pro carbon filter and you could still smell weed from the outtake :rofl:

3 Likes

Fuck knows what the filter is but the fan is RKV 5 inch duct ran at full but I’ve got it outside the tent as it took up to much head room. It actually bent my old tents poles as I couldn’t get the intake and extraction balanced properly :rofl:.

8 Likes

Haha sorry to keep posting n askin but gotta be done bro if I’m spamming PM me :rofl: but do you have that air blowing out of the tent into the filter? I was told before that it wouldn’t work as efficiently if the air was blowing into it but tbh there’s loads of stoner science about so what’s ur input if it is that lol

And holy shit that must be a powerful RVK man my 6” runs at about 500CFM barely pulled the sides in my 1.5x1.5 but in the 80x80 it looks like my poles are gunna collapse xD made me bit paranoid now that it’ll suck my tent inside out but I do only run mine on the first setting so 300CFM.

2 Likes

Yes it’s sucking from inside the tent and blowing through the filter mate. It’s working fine. It allows me an extra foot of head room inside the tent :+1:

4 Likes

I start spraying my females 2 weeks before flowering. Twice a day until pollen sacs open up. I buy 30 ppm and it works perfect. First few times I done it I was spraying after the plant was flowering. Learnt from.that mistake. Love your grows matey keep up the great work.

3 Likes

I’ve since bought some . 999 silver rod and DIYed a generator out of an old 12v 500mah power supply and some alligator clips. I’ve been using water from my dehumidifier that registers no ppm at all and leave it running for several hours until I get a 50ppm solution. While I do admit the water colour looks awful (I’m assuming the water isn’t fully cleaned/purified by the dehumidifier) the solution isn’t for human consumption so I’ve been spraying a small glueberry og that lagged behind with it to see if I have any better luck just as a test. If she created pollen I’ll self her and see what happens. As it’s a test run I’ll likely not do anything more than see if the seeds (if she even manages to grow any) germinate then dispose of them unless I get a good germination rate.
Thanks for checking my thread out @Billybob. I’m often investing in and trying new things when it comes to growing and I’ve found auto pots, solstrips and mega crop to be the perfect combination for me. Now if I can just manage to create seeds to stop me having to purchase them I’ll be content :+1:

6 Likes