EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

If I could send you even 5% of the rain we UK people get you’d not know what hit you :rofl:it pisses down here 99.9% of the time

4 Likes

you would have some good recommendations for varieties to try to flower in a humid climate? Worst I saw was 98 degrees F and about 90% RH last summer…

5 Likes

I hate that heat and humidity, we went to Florida in late July, some friends invited us to stay with them. I nearly died with the heat and humidity, every day was 95f to 100f with 90 to 95% humidity making it feel like 115f.

It made me very short tempered. You had to open the car door at 9am with an oven glove, and run the car with the aircon on for 10 minutes before you could get in and touch the steering wheel lol.

7 Likes

A water hose is pretty effective. You learn to hunt the shade and the places that have it. Shower frequently helps.

3 Likes

My greenhouse plants.
Fastbuds GSC auto x3 at different ages. One of them is slightly mutated.

Sweet seeds dark devil auto and female seeds auto NL.

@cannabissequoia photoperiod Sour Life Saver x??? X2

Royal Queen Seeds Critical fems x2

No specific feeding schedule. The humidity is mega high in the greenhouse so I don’t need to water that often and when I do I just add a 5ml spoon of megacrop into my 8 litre watering can with no further adjustments :+1:

14 Likes

My remaining indoor plants
Blueberry x green crack x2. I’ve had to bend them over as the light is causing one of the colas to foxtail.

Reactor 99 x2. The smell is unreal. I can see her stems folding under her own weight in the next week or two.

Cookies kush and blue dream getting their stretch on.
Cookies kush

Blue dream

Clones I took of the CK and BD rooted out eventually after around 2.5 weeks. I’ve plans on CS one of the Cookies Kush (hopefully I won’t fail this time :rofl:) and pollinate the remaining 3 clones. I’ve heard good things about cookies kush and a dreamy blue cookies sounds like it will be a killer strain. As soon as the roots hit the bottom of the pot I’ll start spraying it then a week later I’ll flip to 12/12 in the veg tent to force them to flower while still small I’ll continue to spray until I see balls then just let it pollinate the entire tent. Hopefully I don’t fuck it up this time :rofl::v:
Clones

15 Likes

What is that you’ve got for the bottom of your tent? I always use fackin trays cos the standard ones don’t do fack all to stop ze watter.

5 Likes

Pond liner I measured it slightly larger than the 60x60 and folded the sides up and stapled them. I don’t give my plants enough water for any serious runoff @Explorer. As they grow I’ll put them into saucers but they will remain in the small pots as these 4 are solely for creating feminized seeds. I’ll end up with some cookies kush fems and a shit load of blue dream x cookies kush aka dreamy blue cookies if everything goes to plan :+1:

7 Likes

Still quite a clever idea I’d not thought of something like a pond liner I just gave up and bought trays/Tupperware but I’d be interested in some when ya pull it off bro they sound delish :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Yeah I’ve not seen anyone cross the two together so… Hopefully if it works out I’ll have enough to pass out to our members. I’ve tried once before to force a fem to grow balls but I ended up fucking it up :rofl:

4 Likes

I think I read your post about it before didn’t it die or somethin? But heyho all lessons aren’t they mate only like my hermie lesson they grow balls real quick shaft everything with love dust. Regret throwing bagseed in there now but is another lesson learnt :laughing:

3 Likes

My skunk 91 both hermied over past few weeks so your not alone. I passed the big one onto a friend to finish off for me and I chopped the smaller one a few days ago at just under 8 weeks. I got fed up watching the Nana’s shoot out so said fuck it and chopped her/him/it??? It’s still frosty and drying as we speak. God knows what it’s gonna smoke like but I’ll give it a try instead of just composting her.
The gg4 I managed to get it to grow balls. It took 3 solid weeks of daily spraying them once I seen the nut sack I left it alone. They swelled for a week or so and I was frightened it would pollinate my other plants so I snipped the branch and sat it in a glass or water with weak nutrients but she just gave up on me. I cut the sac open but nothing inside :rofl:

7 Likes

Blueberry x green crack at 7 weeks. She’s a 6 ft monster. The main cola on one is as fat as a 2lt coke bottle. 2 to 3 weeks remaining hopefully. I’m struggling to support the weight :dizzy_face:

@Gaz29. Who do I thank for creating this beast?? :+1:

15 Likes

That should be interesting, I smoked some green crack last night for the first time, nice energetic buzz, a bit like the Tut but softer on the jitters lol.

4 Likes

Yeah but the blueberry is an indica so it should level it out hopefully. Smell wise it’s leaning towards the blueberry although I’ve not smelled Green Crack or even tried it before but I know it’s a racey strain from what I’ve read. It should be an interesting smoke :laughing:

7 Likes

My first thought about the taste was minty mouth wash lol.
I want to cross the Tut I have with GDP to get a bit of indica in it as well. I will be watching to see how this goes.

3 Likes

Yeah she shouldn’t be to long now. If she packs on the weight in the final 2 weeks I’m gonna have to string her up with yoyo hangers. I’m not looking forward to trimming her :rofl:

3 Likes

Reactor 99 around 6 weeks. She’s a leggy girl and just grew without my help other than supporting a single branch.

Blue dream 2 - 3 weeks into 12/12

Cookies kush I planted same time as the blue dream.

13 Likes

I noticed on the reactor 99 photo small buds on a leaf. It’s actually happened on 2 leafs on same plant. Mutation???

18 Likes

Well that green crack x blueberry looks nice man and I’d say that reactor 99 is reacting to some shit I’ve never had a plant sprout buds out of leaf stems but more the merrier I guess :rofl:

Where did u get your blue dream bro I grew some before from cutting and it was nice. I’ve grown it about 5 times yields good and gets really frosty in last couple week.

An when I say last couple week they have you debating whether they’ll be worth smoking but the ones I had just frosted out of nowhere.

4 Likes