EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Thanks for your reply mate. I’m eager for them to dump some so I can apply it to the other girls but I’ve also promised @Gaz29 I’d send him some. I’ve put a reflective paper plate around the base to help catch it incase I miss it happening and no fans running other than the extractor that’s set on low.
I think I’m just getting a little impatient :rofl:

6 Likes

They look good and should be throwing some pollen very soon probably another week tops mate. !!?
Send me some only if you have plenty ( as you’ll want to store some too.) are you going for an open pollination or is she/he still there coz it’s NOT dropping it’s muck yet and it’s coming out of tent for you to collect the pollen etc .?
I’ll take anything you can spare bro thanks in advance. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: you get some pollen soon.
Have a good one mate …
Gaz

4 Likes

Yep, I’ve never been impatient with male plants for very long. Usually it happens sooner than I think it will.

Be ready for it any day now.

3 Likes

Open pollination in my small veg tent @Gaz29. Since my next run is autos I set the veg tent onto 12/12. I plan on hitting every bud site in the picture.
Every node is covered in sacs so I don’t think we’ll be short of pollen. I just expected the sacs to be a lot bigger than they are.
The reversed plant is bottom left.

9 Likes

Get that Barry Manilow tape out. Looking good man

7 Likes

Thanks @cogitech. I think it’s maybe as I’m a little closer to success than I was the last time and I know they can take around 5 - 6 weeks to get mature seeds. I don’t want the 3rd time lucky experience :rofl:

5 Likes

Barry White is more my style lol :v:

7 Likes

Are you going to do selective pollination? If so, you don’t have to worry about timing as much. Harvest the sensi whenever it is ready and let the seeded buds go as long as they need. I did this with my autos on my last indoor grow and it worked out well. In fact, you have evidence of that. :grin:

4 Likes

The reversed plant is a cookies kush. The 3 other plants to be seeded are 2 blue dream and a single cookie kush. These are clones I took purposely for a feminized seed run @cogitech. If all goes well I’ll hopefully have enough to send out to some of our members if they want them and enough to ensure I no longer have to pay for feminized seeds again.
Dreamy blue cookies just has a nice ring to it :wink:
I’m not overly concerned about gaining any smokable bud from the run.
And yep I certainly do have evidence. I’m itching to get my auto run started :rofl: I’ve 9 different auto strains planned in auto pots :+1:

2 Likes

Have you ever used this verve compost @Esrgood4u

Just bought a load for this garden project I’ve been cracking on with but curious if you’d tried it on some cannabeez before :+1:

2 Likes

It’s b&q stuff. I’ve never used it no but I’ve read good reports on it in the past. The only complaint I can remember is large pieces of bark needs removed. I think it will be a good idea to sieve it somehow.
I always buy westlands jacks magic for my outside plants.

3 Likes

Iv used this for a quick fix in the past and once i had gnats coz of it - I bought it in local supermarket , it’s ok ( without the gnats lol.) for its price .!
I usually buy All-Mix from bio bizz and add some more perlite to it.

, - the pollen will be soon be dropping, and fattening up your c.kush( f2) and the blue dream clones with female seeds for your very own fem cross .!!
Good luck - tho all looks good bro.
Gaz

1 Like

For next year I’m gonna invest in a 4 pot easy2grow system for outdoors mate so compost won’t be used. I’ll invest in a solar pond pump to oxygenate the rez. It should cost me next to nothing to put it all together. My only problem will be algae but I’ll just pool shock the solution and run sterile to combat that.
If the sacs keep swelling the way they are in a weeks time they hopefully should double in size. There is around 10 different parts of the plant all with clusters of 10 or more sacs. :+1:

4 Likes

reading too fast & stoned led me to imagine you harvesting muck from wetlands:joy: :pick: :frog: :turtle:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Haha :joy:
Your sour lifesaver x red cherry Berry seem to like it.
All I’ve gave them is straight tap water with no adjustment. :+1:

5 Likes

Blue dream at 5 weeks or so into bloom. Having problems keeping the temperature down. Keeps hitting the high 80s hence the leafs looking the way they do.

Cookies kush. Same age as the blue dream.

15 Likes

Hmmmmmm! High hopes.

13 Likes

I have some Blue Heaven atm, they have been doing the same thing as soon as they are 3-4 weeks into flower. I thought it was burn on the first run, now I was thinking I had a Cal/mag issue.

Are Blue Dream known for doing this in temps around 80F?

3 Likes

Since switching tent to a different room this started happening. I no longer draw air externally. It’s a bit of a pain as where it originally was everything was perfect. Smallest change can have a massive effect. One day I’ll have everything perfectly as it should be🤞
Edit - blue dream like it around 75.

3 Likes

Ahhh I have serious heat problem. High 80s I can get around but this is ridiculous. I need to draw air externally again. :thinking:

3 Likes