EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

Those ballsacks are looking nice man I may have to be cheeky see if I can squeeze some pollenzo out of ya n all :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

In terms of heat Iā€™m sure ya know what youā€™re doing but a good way of getting the heat out is exhausting up into your loft and pushing fresh air from your room into the tent. But like I say Iā€™m more than certain youā€™ll know how to run your air :rofl: only reason I canā€™t do that is I canā€™t damage the house :disappointed:

4 Likes

I moved the tent to a different room and I can no longer draw from outside. Iā€™ve got to put my thinking hat on and find a solution need it stable for my auto run anyway. :v:

4 Likes

Build a shed, a big shed :tent:

2 Likes

Tell your mam to turn the heating off then.
Itā€™s Summer ffs :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

How canā€™t you draw from outside?

3 Likes

I used to fetch air from outside via an open window. Tent in different room now and duct goes into wrong side of tent. Iā€™ve opened two windows in the room so I have a through draft. Although not a perfect solution itā€™s brought temps down to low 80s.

4 Likes

Eh???

Duct goes into wrongside??

Doh!!
:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Change things around you fkn melonā€¦

Stop thinking youā€™re
Evel Knievel as well ffs !

4 Likes

The tent can only fit the duct on one side. If I draw from a windowsill again the duct will be running across the front of the door.

1 Like

Greenhouse plants
@cannabissequoia 2 RCB x Sour Lifesaver. Iā€™ve had to top them to keep under control as the growth is stupidly vigorous.

2 Royal Queen Seeds Critical.

Bodhi tree.

The auto flower girls. They are all 3.5ft or taller.
Sweet seeds dark devil starting to show her colour.

Female seeds Auto NL

2 Fastbuds GSC Auto.
Biggest one is around 4ft tall.

The mutant GSC seems to be growing normal now.

10 Likes

My feminized seed project
The reversed female cookies kush. She/he is dropping pollen but not as much as Iā€™d have liked. Iā€™ll just leave him in the corner to continue to produce.

His 2 blue dream and single cookies kush mates.
Iā€™ve brushed pollen on every bud you can see twice now already. Iā€™ll hit them once more come the weekend to ensure they produce seeds. The pistils have browned off and shriveled up like I expected. Just waiting on a sign that seeds growing. :v:

13 Likes

Patience, you are almost there. This is why I usually wait three weeks between starting my reversed plants and my donor plants.

6 Likes

Cheers @ReikoX. If I do another seed run in the future Iā€™ll put a bit more thought into it and make sure Iā€™m equipped properly. Iā€™ll buy a 40x40 grow tent purposely to house the male.

4 Likes

:laughing: :joy: :sunrise: :thumbsup:

Iā€™m learning that some plants are ā€œmore suited to outdoor growingā€ is no BSā€¦ hehe

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

I can see them filling the entire greenhouse if I donā€™t keep on top of them :rofl:. Iā€™ve 3 more photoperiod plants they need to ā€œshareā€ the space with once the autos have finished.

4 Likes

Funny ya say that because Iā€™ve actually had the same thought for the fact I put 3 of @ReikoX LR x UV in and as it happens 2 out of 3 are males which Iā€™m thankful for as males from reg seeds donā€™t scare me after physically seeing how a male grows not a hermie :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:. But those are going outdoor so it doesnā€™t really matter but must admit Iā€™ve been giving more thought to creating my own seeds hence why I signed up to do that infinite euphoria run. My thought has been to use a large Tupperware container and just training the males to be low. Couple CFL/LED housebulbs and youā€™ve got yourself a little sealed male chamber. Obviously wouldnā€™t accommodate many plants but if ya kept just one male per reg seed run and did some selected breeding :man_shrugging:

And surprised youā€™ve not got much pollen off that beast either I had that hermie plant and it had no where near the amount of sacks on it and that pollenated my entire tent like I got about 80-100 seeds off the bud :rofl:

7 Likes

I do have pollen @Explorer. Just was expecting a hell of a lot more as Iā€™d done the full plant. Iā€™ve caught and applied some to the selected females twice up till now. Iā€™ll do it again on the weekend then Iā€™ll leave the reversed plant in the tent and keep lightly feeding him hoping that he dumps a lot more so I can freeze some for a later date :+1:

5 Likes

Signs of seeds forming/growing. :eyes::blush:

12 Likes

Well done :+1:- next itā€™s fem autoā€™s eh mate .?! Lol.
Have a good day bro.
Gaz

5 Likes

Nah fuck that @Gaz29. Iā€™ll leave autos to our man @ReikoX. Itā€™s all to much stress and hard work mate. Im not cut out for that stuff as Iā€™m impatient.

6 Likes

I reckon youā€™ll have more pollen than ya think from that plant bro I took like 4 open sacks off my @ReikoX LR x UV an stuck em in a baggie give em a whack round in the bag an got this.

Oh and I am testing my male cab theory hence all the wire and shit I plan on doing some bamboo style bonsai to keep it short but also be capable of sitting a house bulb in the center so the entire plant sucks every lumen available :rofl: my point in the post was youā€™ll be able to harvest more pollen than it just dropping off the plant itself I think, not sure if throwing pollen around in a bag is the best harvest method mind but it gets thrown about in the air and still does itā€™s job so :man_shrugging:

7 Likes