EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

She’s still stretching :rofl:

Not much happening with the smaller plant.

7 Likes

They throwing pistils or balls even, yet.? It’s roughly 12/12 daylight /night time these days in uk eh, so any day now and you’ll see something’ - they’re nice :+1:looking big plants, & i hope they finish for you and YOU have a great harvest.!
Happy growing/smoking my friend ,
Gaz

3 Likes

The big one showed it’s sex weeks ago Gaz. Definitely a girl. She’s about 1m tall. No bud structure to speak of yet but she’s stretching like mad. We supposedly have another heatwave coming so that should help them along nicely. The small one I’m just letting it do its thing. Not expecting much if anything from her. I just threw a few bag seed in the dirt after turning a load of old horse manure into it. More of a experiment than anything. We will see come October what she yields mate :+1:
You manage to go pick up that delivery yet mate?

1 Like

Fkng forgot about it didn’t i ,was gonna go today but it was shut early today- Sat, but i will get it on Monday for sure…
cheers, I’ll let you know on Monday bro,

Have a good weekend @Esrgood4u ,

Gaz

1 Like

You too my friend. Have a gooden :+1:

1 Like

I’m hoping she starts budding properly soon. It will be a shame if nothing comes from her.

The baby of the 2.

6 Likes

mid September a lot of strains seem to show flowering for me
looking nice and healthy tho brother

1 Like

Thanks man it means a lot coming from a experienced UK outdoor grower. To be fair I’ve not really done much. I just turned a load of old horse turd into the soil and put a couple of bag seeds in and let them go with very occasional watering with leftover nutrients from my indoor plants. The big girl is around 1 meter in both height and diameter.

3 Likes

yeah cant beat natural methods, have they had a growth spurt recently?
Mine have all bounced back the last few weeks, think its initial flower phase

1 Like

The big one has been stretching for a couple of weeks now with no signs of her stopping :+1: the small one is stretching but nothing dramatic really. I’m just happy that they are thriving as they were both stunted for a few weeks. I planted them near the end of March.

2 Likes

Quick little update on my outdoor.
Bag seed 1 is thriving. Stretch has stopped now. I dunno if she will finish in time before the UK winter kicks in.

Bag seed 2 also thriving but I’m not expecting her to finish. It’s a shame really. She was stunted pretty bad by the compacted soil until I moved her to a big hole filled with old compost.

You never know she may surprise me but it’s doubtful :pensive:

My latest indoor grow that I was gonna dedicate to colanoscopy for building me a beast of light but as most OG members know life got in the way and my dog isn’t well at all so I decided to just put a bit information about it on this thread instead. I’ll update when and if I can.
12 plants, 10 different strains grown in various different mediums. I’ll list them bellow.

2x pure ak (female seeds) 1 in DWC the other in straight coco coir.
2x sweet skunk (sweet seeds) both in straight coco coir.
1x Charlotte’s angel (dutch passion) in DWC.
1x white widow (Dr ray seeds) in DWC.
1x critical jack herer (delicious seeds) in DWC.
1x c99 (gyo seedbank) in jacks magic soil.
1x agent k (thanks to @ReikoX) in jacks magic soil.
1x purple x durban (thanks to @Cobra50) in jacks magic soil.
1x lowrider x ultraviolet 2 (more thanks to @ReikoX)
Last but not least one of the bag seed I’m growing outdoors as I was really impressed with how she’s grown and she’s in pure coco.
All being fed on mega crop using the calculator to convert to EC.
Lighting is my @anon58740919 beast solstrip 500w build.
We are now at week 3 veg (not counting 1st week as seedling) for the ones in DWC and coco. The ones in soil are around 2 weeks behind.

My baby.

I plan on another 2 weeks then I’ll flip to 12/12.
Scrog net is situated for the inevitable happening.
I’ve a feeling I’ve bitten off a bit much but I couldn’t help but add the extra seeds to my grow.
I’ll update whenever I’m able to but it likely won’t be a weekly thing.
Cheers

14 Likes

It’s a fkn beast that one out bk like
Reminds me of that big hairy thing off Sesame street :sweat_smile:
The lil one is looking mint also
That dude was right saying she would pull through, think it was @Hoodini might not of been though :confused:

2 Likes

It was @Hoodini yes. :+1:
If you look behind it that’s a sunflower :laughing: it’s nearly the same height.

2 Likes

I hope the rest of the magic beans are all the same like. Should get some colloidial silver sprayed on a few branches on the big fker at the back.

1 Like

Me Mam’s sunflowers only flowered recently, they’re all done in now though off the wind plus she had them half shaded …poor things :cry:

1 Like

You should start a new grow diary as this is in old one.

2 Likes

A tad warm and the humidity a little high. A dehumidifier next purchase me thinks.

3 Likes

She’s not really budded to be honest. She will be ready mid November if the cold doesn’t get to her first. If I had the cash spare I’d stick a solar led light above her to try helping her along a little. :+1:

I thought you had to spray it before it started budding
Spray the nodes everyday for a couple of weeks then the what would be the buds will be pollen sacks??
Get one of them security leds there cheap as fk.
We saw them in town a while bk.

I want it to grow buds that can be smoked

2 Likes