EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

:sweat_smile: I know mate, just frisking

1 Like

Thank fuck I fitted a scrog or I’d be struggling even more to control them. It’s doing its job but I’m tying them down daily and felling the under growth is becoming a full time job :rofl:

6 Likes

Get some twisty tie nd tie the branches down to the screen mate, don’t do it tonight you’ll probs fall through the back of the tent :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been doing it daily read the post properly :rofl:

1 Like

You just edited that hahaha

Then removed the just edited sign😅

A need new geps :sunglasses:

Haha daft arse. or you could just leave yourself alone :laughing:

1 Like

Stretch still happening. The sweet skunk is reaching the most fighting for the lights my hydro is taking over. 4 plants in bubbles and 6 week veg next time. It’s a full time job keeping so many in check.

2 Likes

If the one’s on the right don’t grow up through the screen what you gonna do?

1 Like

Kill them off. Stragglers can do one or I’ll give you some. I have mother tent there also so maybe let them go as long as I can then pack them into it

Could chop them up a bit nd use them as clones

1 Like

Give them another week then I’ll rip out the bad ones

Put the frame further down next time Gandolf

It’s too low as it is. Struggling opening buckets to feed. I have 4ft or so of tent left so ner ner

1 Like

Hahahahaha belter yi cunt :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

The outdoor girls.
Finally they start to bud properly. Too little too late. It’s getting really cold here now in the UK so I’m thinking they probably won’t finish.

The baby of the two.

5 Likes

I wonder if it would go dormant in the Winter then start again in Spring like certain other plants do

2 Likes

No they don’t mate. If I could control the light/sun I could reveg it I suppose but not a possibility. She’s budding properly now so hopefully if the next 5 to 6 weeks stay mild she should hopefully produce a small amount but I’m not gonna hold my breath.

1 Like

The weather will probably surprise us again was mild as owt last night

1 Like

I hope so. I’ve got loads on work wise and it would be a shame if nothing came from them

2 Likes

Can you not stick some see - through tarp/other material over her for six weeks , kinda like a cheap greenhouse and add some air holes at the sides etc …?
Worth a try if it’s viable mate …
Or like a funnel type thingy with the see through plastic but not pvc.?! (Just a thought bro…)
Shite if you’ve lost it as it’s looking real nice :+1:,too.
.!
Gaz

2 Likes