EsRgood4u multiple grow journals thread

If you can’t laugh with others at the stupid stuff you do, you’re taking life to seriously :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

And you can grow your own medicine too which helps eh

3 Likes

Yeah I stopped taking the oramorph a few weeks ago @Albannach
Cannabis at night for pain control but during the day I’m taking a lot of codine :roll_eyes:
Being high while working up high I’d be sure to have even more accidents bro :rofl:

5 Likes

The Back to the future #2 has decided to show her GG4 side and throw balls :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Plucked all I could see and gave the entire tent a good spray with Optic Foliar Switch. Im gonna spray this weekly for the next couple of weeks and see if it works. Meant to stop the Nana’s forming but also seeds from developing. Time will tell

8 Likes

Been a while since I’ve updated the big tent status
Into week 5 now.
Things are starting to bulk up at the front of the tent.
Banana kush looking frosty

BDxCK

The purple kush is still kicking but looks a right mess :rofl: what will be will be.

Sugar cane really starting to frost up now. After such a bad start she’s doing ok. Colourful is an understatement :heart_eyes: not gonna yield much though.

11 Likes

Small tent.
4 8 litre pots in a 60x60x180 creates hard work :rofl:
Not seen anymore sacs or nana’s since I plucked and sprayed :crossed_fingers:
The two upfront need to stretch some more.
I think in future I may just grow a single plant at a time in it. :thinking:

11 Likes

You can only fill the space you have eh. In a 60 x 120 space you can get 12 - 14 oz from two plants in 10L buckets of coco. In a scrog up to 20 oz is possible from one plant in the same space. Those led strips can produce :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Try a single DWC ejem|nullxnull , you hydro man, fast and furious … Pirata|nullxnull

3 Likes

Hempy buckets are easier to use and less risk of root rot. I know it can work very well but too many i know had issues with DWC

2 Likes

Bro I’ve not got time OR have the patience or energy to scrog properly :rofl:
I’m lazy AF. I know fine well I can grow amazing plants when I set my mind to it. My lights turn on at 8pm and off at 8am. Gives me enough time to do what needs done before work and sleep but once I’m home all I wanna do is get cleaned up, eat and sleep. Way I look at it is my grows cost me 3 - 400 a grow in power. That’s 3oz. Anything over that is profit. Yes more is better. :rofl:

4 Likes

Maybe, but I know this man would appreciate not having to replace water for a long time instead of watering every now and then … ejem|nullxnull

3 Likes

That could have been me saying that exact same thing lol. I grew in compost for a while some years back cos i couldn’t be arsed with hydro. Numbers matter though and i pushed my luck…and then some :grin:

3 Likes

I’ve got autopots bro. No need for a hempy bucket or such. Just my back garden has risen 6 inches over the past 5 years with all the Coco coir :rofl:

5 Likes

Yeah I heard bro. Me and Gaz are good pals and he told me about you pushing things. I offered to help out but obviously at the time you was keeping your head down :+1:

5 Likes

Still am bro, cheers :+1:

5 Likes

I know you have those autopots since … maybe 2 years? tounge_smile|nullxnull I was thinking in a single big DWC bucket, run it just once but loved it … Aplausos|nullxnull

8 Likes

Those shade leaves remind me of Satori

4 Likes

It’s the temperature bro. If I run sterile then yep but warm water and roots is a no no. Coco and hand watering from my rdwc bucket (lazy) works :rofl:

4 Likes

Less is more, my kind of world :grin:

2 Likes

Warm water? icon_e_surprised|nullxnull Are you making some tea? frech|nullxnull I am as North as you are and never had those problems, watch my roots … ejem|nullxnull

2e154654f0a9238123cdb53bc92492cb82c4447b_2_429x500

17 Likes