Ethos "Apex"......a 1 day grow report

12 Likes

Done and drying…this pheno has purple undertones to it.

7 Likes

I’m verging some ethos zsweet inzanity hope they look as fire as yours​:fire::fire::call_me_hand::eyes:

3 Likes

Another Apex pic, this pheno leans to the Mandarin Cookie side.

7 Likes

Is this the apex R1 or F1? I grabbed a pack of the R1’s when they came out.

3 Likes

This is the R1. I will briefly say as good as it looks, it’s not worth growing. As with quite a few of the Ethos strains, the potency is about a 6.5/10 on a potency scale, and rather disappointing. I have posted numerous full grows of a variety of their strains on RIU and the only 2 I’ve done worth doing again is their Chem OG and Zsweet Inzanity. I also want to mention the Apex is supposed to be a beast mode yielder, and at best it’s a below average yielder. I get a minimum of 4 lbs out of my room every time, and this barely hit 3 lbs. Pass on it…

3 Likes

Here’s the Diesel pheno- more resiny, better taste and more green than brown- but less potent with a weak sativa buzz.

6 Likes

Beautiful buds, shame about the potency. Also, its refreshing to see some fully ripened weed, it looks like you took that right to the point of perfection!

3 Likes

I’ve grown out some of their strains. I’m curing up some citral glue, chem og, 9D4, and forum cookie from them right now. Other than them I’ve ran inzane in the membrane and Colorado chem. The inzane was pretty potent and one of the Colorado chems was close to it. One was kinda just but made really tasty hash.

2 Likes

A final pic of Apex, taken outside and 1 lb. in tupperware.

3 Likes